Trade Fitz And Howard - Now! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Fitz And Howard - Now!

royalshank

Not a Game-Changer
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Inspired by the “trade our best LB” thread - I figured “why not”? I bet we can get a no 1 or 2 for them, respectively. Our D being ranked 29th WITH THEM suggests they don’t help us and we can’t be worse off without them. Trade them now while their value is at its highest.

Damn it why didn’t we trade Cam Wake in 2013 or 2014 since our D was never that great with him sacking the QB 15 times a year anyway?

Trade everyone!!!

You know what? In hindsight we should have traded Zach and JT in their primes since we didn’t make the Super Bowl. We could have not made the super bowl just the same without them!

And how about Marino? We only got to 1 SB w him. Should have traded him after ‘84 as we could’ve not made super bowls without him just the same!!!

New England will sign him
Probably. The Chiefs just cost themselves a SB appearance w this move. Normally I’d be thrilled that another POS has been kicked to the curb but this means NE will go to the SB again.

Probably. The Chiefs just cost themselves a SB appearance w this move. Normally I’d be thrilled that another POS has been kicked to the curb but this means NE will go to the SB again.
Well hunt is on the exemption list so I don’t think he will help anyone the rest of this season but I think this makes New England the favs in the AFC again. I can see hunt with New England if he’s reinstated next season

Chiefs still have a “Big 3,” Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce. I think they’re still the AFC favorites without Hunt. That’s how loaded that offense is.

This is obviously a spoof but if you wanna see peak players getting value see the greatest franchise of the last decade if not all time. There's obviously something to that math. That and stumbling into a great QB.

This is obviously a spoof but if you wanna see peak players getting value see the greatest franchise of the last decade if not all time. There's obviously something to that math. That and stumbling into a great QB.
This is true - I remember saying, “what morons” when they traded Collins and then Jones. If you go back to the Shula teams in the 70’s and early 80’s he traded a lot of star players right as they started to decline. Not as aggressive / early as BB but he seemed to have a formula to move great players nearing the twigjlight of their careers.

Chiefs still have a “Big 3,” Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce. I think they’re still the AFC favorites without Hunt. That’s how loaded that offense is.
They are but this is a huge blow to their chances.

Back
Top Bottom