Trade for Greg Olsen is only way cutting David Martin make sense | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade for Greg Olsen is only way cutting David Martin make sense

And I like Olson, but I agree with the guy above that he is a little overrated. And im a huge UM fan. Never thought Olson was that great

Let's see if Chicago will accept our 2011 2nd round pick, Patrick Turner and Pat White! :chuckle:

And if we would get Greg Olsen, I'd be thrilled! Two tight ends on the Dolphins roster that wore the Notre Dame jersey :hclap:

WTF are you talking about??????? Olsen came from The U. How big of a ND fan are you thinking that Olsen was a golden domer? hahaha

use this one:

lisacuddy_288x288-1.jpg

The Risotto girl from Seinfeld!!

Just trade a 2nd rd pick for Olsen; given the history of the Dolphins 2nd rd picks, I'd like a player worth a crap.

Do we have a 2nd round pick? I see it getting thrown around but I think Denver has our 2011 2nd rounder.

Offer the Bears our 4th....

Why is everyone so down on NALBONE? I SAW THE DALLAS GAME, and I liked what I saw: he did some very nice work. We don't see him day after day: SIP does. If he's been showing what he showed against DALLAS day after day, then I KNOW why MARTIN was cut, and it's simply this: NALBONE's a pass-catching TE who's 100% healthy, w/the same "skills set", and a lot more "upside". If that's it, then NALBONE's going to be the #2 TE, whether the annointed geniuses of Finheaven (and everyone else, for that matter) agree or not. And if so, then MIAMI will be looking for strictly a blocking TE.

So forget all the OLSENS of the NFL world. They probably cost more than we'd want to pay, anyway. Trade away draft picks??? PARCELLS? Especially after he has already acted out of character twice this preseason, w/MARSHALL and McQUISTAIN. We already have no 2011 2nd, and possibly DALLAS's 2011 6th instead of our own. Do you really think PARCELLS is now going to give up MIAMI's 3rd or 4th? Get real!

I'd bet at the asking price, the Bears have lost a lot of leverage unless a bunch of teams are knocking there door down. Id expect they fetch a 4th or 5th in the end.

Why is everyone so down on NALBONE? I SAW THE DALLAS GAME, and I liked what I saw: he did some very nice work. We don't see him day after day: SIP does. If he's been showing what he showed against DALLAS day after day, then I KNOW why MARTIN was cut, and it's simply this: NALBONE's a pass-catching TE who's 100% healthy, w/the same "skills set", and a lot more "upside". If that's it, then NALBONE's going to be the #2 TE, whether the annointed geniuses of Finheaven (and everyone else, for that matter) agree or not. And if so, then MIAMI will be looking for strictly a blocking TE.

So forget all the OLSENS of the NFL world. They probably cost more than we'd want to pay, anyway. Trade away draft picks??? PARCELLS? Especially after he has already acted out of character twice this preseason, w/MARSHALL and McQUISTAIN. We already have no 2011 2nd, and possibly DALLAS's 2011 6th instead of our own. Do you really think PARCELLS is now going to give up MIAMI's 3rd or 4th? Get real!

Just a question.. why do you always have to type names in caps? I honestly scroll past every post of yours because of it. Not trying to be harsh or anything, just throwing that out there.

WTF are you talking about??????? Olsen came from The U. How big of a ND fan are you thinking that Olsen was a golden domer? hahaha

You do realize that Olsen was originally at ND, don't you? He transferred during his freshman year.

Back
Top Bottom