Trade for Greg Olsen is only way cutting David Martin make sense | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade for Greg Olsen is only way cutting David Martin make sense

What ever we do, I hope it happens soon. Any fire power added to this offensive would be nice, cuz I feel we are going to need it.

Team might have warmed up to Nalbone, but why in blue hell was he not with the first team and why was Haynos and Sperry ahead of him.

Don't be surprized if Detroit is actually a trade partner. They are four deep at TE now, and weak at MLB. I'm thinking Crowder for Scheffler. NO INSIDE SCOOP JUST A THOUGHT.

Team has NOT warmed up to Nalbone. I'm just not buying that. He's not any good at all...as a #2 TE? Disastrous.

Don't be surprized if Detroit is actually a trade partner. They are four deep at TE now, and weak at MLB. I'm thinking Crowder for Scheffler. NO INSIDE SCOOP JUST A THOUGHT.

they traded Gronkowski to Denver for Alphonso Smith. i don't think they'll trade another TE

It has become alarming how we consistently make more holes them we fill!

Maybe Parcells is simply infatuated with having 2 Jersey boy TEs.

That Nalbone catch against Dallas was embarrassing.

bill must be hooked on jersey shore or something

lol. I can't figure out how to get a new sig and avatar. I even have mcMichael. If you know someone who can help me with this, please advise.
use this one:

lisacuddy_288x288-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom