Trade I wouldn't mind making. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade I wouldn't mind making.

calmrage

Calmrage A.K.A. Jay Lawrence
Reaction score
Sutain and our 1st to KC for KC's 1st, 2nd, 5th & Larry Johnson.

KC could then upgrade their D with 2 playmakers by drafting DJ.

You people are treating the #2 overall pick like the plague! You all just don't want to use it do you?

calmrage said:

Wow...you know after thinking about that trade its even dumber then when I first read it...Thankyou, I needed a good laugh

calmrage said:

actually ...sutain for their first...we give our first...switch spots...and kc's
first next year. Better talent pool next year and no large cap hit for a risky
player this year.....no clear cut top 5 pick worth the money as stated by many
nfl managers

calmrage said:

Throw in KC's 1st next year and you've got a deal.

[QUOTE='Phins & 'Canes]You people are treating the #2 overall pick like the plague! You all just don't want to use it do you?[/QUOTE]
I hope we use it unless a trade is proposed that is too good to be true. If by trading down all Miami gets is a 2nd round pick I'm not all that interested. But if its a 1st, 2nd and and high pick next year then i'm all for it

It is rumor that we will get KC's #2 and another pick next year like a 3rd or fourth. The deal here is to get rid of his salary and get picks where you can get them. Less is more so to speak.

[QUOTE='Phins & 'Canes]You people are treating the #2 overall pick like the plague! You all just don't want to use it do you?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I have a crazy idea, try and stay with me... Draft the BPA... I'm nuts, I know

Also, does ANYONE who creates these trade down threads have a clue about the draft value board? Even if it's only a factor, we're getting RIPPED off by going from #2 to #15.

Bascially Surtain for a 2nd... and

#2 for #15, Larry Johnson and other crap.

Actually, it allows us to fill our need at RB, draft a player in the middle of RD. 1 and get better value at a position we need like OL or DL, acquie a middle 2nd and 5th. Do you guys really want us to sink a bunch of cash into 1 high draft pick?

calmrage said:
Actually, it allows us to fill our need at RB, draft a player in the middle of RD. 1 and get better value at a position we need like OL or DL, acquie a middle 2nd and 5th. Do you guys really want us to sink a bunch of cash into 1 high draft pick?
I know what we dont want to do, and that is to not trade the second overall pick in the draft plus a top corner for a mid 1st, mid 2nd and an overated Rb.

Gosh darnit! JUST SAY NO TO LARRY JOHNSON!! I REPEAT....JUST SAY NO TO LARRY JOHNSON.

Instead....Say YES to Ronnie Brown or Cedric Benson!

Some people just don't get it. They never will, either. Just ignore their stupid trade proposals. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Back
Top Bottom