Trade I wouldn't mind making. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade I wouldn't mind making.

Larry Johnson is a stiff. Derrick Blaylock looked good when he was filling in for Priest as well...anyone want to trade Pat for him?

Penn State running backs are notorious busts. The last good one was Curt Warner and that was 20 freaking years ago.

calmrage said:
Sutain and our 1st to KC for KC's 1st, 2nd, 5th & Larry Johnson.

KC could then upgrade their D with 2 playmakers by drafting DJ.

I don't think it's that bad of a trade offer. I look at it like this

Surtain for 2nd round pick and 5th round pick

#2 overall for 1st overall and Larry Johnson

If you don't think LJ is good than I see how you wouldn't like it. If you think LJ could be good if not great, it's a steal. I say to make it more even. They have to throw in another pick for next year at least a 3rd and I would jump on it. On the other hand, I don't think this will happen.

It will be Surtain to KC for their second this year and a third next year. That works out to be a better deal than the second and fourth this year Indy was supposedly throwing at us. Plus we have Rolle, Law as UFA's and Woodson soon on the move apparently, to the detriment of our bargaining position.

calmrage said:
:roflmao: Manning and Edge are great but, they're also the reason the Colt's defense sucks and they'll never win a Super Bowl. Now sit back down while the grown ups are talking.
Are you joking? You're the most clueless poster I've ever seen here.

Hey guys, lets trade our #2 for #15, Larry Johnson, and a 5th... What a deal!

Hostile7 said:
Are you joking? You're the most clueless poster I've ever seen here.

Hey guys, lets trade our #2 for #15, Larry Johnson, and a 5th... What a deal!

No, I have a better idea, let's sink all our hopes & money into 1 guy and wonder why we suck for the next 5 years! Oh yeah, we already tried that!

Back
Top Bottom