TRADE: Ricky Williams & Pat Surtain for Robert Gallery | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TRADE: Ricky Williams & Pat Surtain for Robert Gallery

do this trade?

• yes

Votes: 65 38.0%
  • no

Votes: 106 62.0%

• Total voters
San Diego's D-Line had a field day with Gallery boy....besides hating the faiders, I personally think he's overrated. :-)

Mandarich!

Excuses about his triceps, rookie, blah blah blah...you're second round pick in the draft- PERFORM! If he cant beat either the incumbent tackles and had to be moved to Guard...well sonny boy I say MANDARICH!

Yeah, great trade

And after that we trade LaMont Jordan and Charles Woodson against the rights to Dave Wannstedt, our team mascot and a 1000 $ voucher in Don Shula's steakhouse

Even Madden Football would not allow that trade - this is the real life. face it

ether79 said:
Obviously if you have a left handed QB(ie Toni Boselli at RT for Mark Brunell) you need a better right tackle. IN ALL other instances the LT needs to be better.
:confused:when did TB ever play RT?

L.T.21 said:
San Diego's D-Line had a field day with Gallery boy....besides hating the faiders, I personally think he's overrated. :-)

Mandarich!

Excuses about his triceps, rookie, blah blah blah...you're second round pick in the draft- PERFORM! If he cant beat either the incumbent tackles and had to be moved to Guard...well sonny boy I say MANDARICH!
ohhhhh, you are so going get flamed by Galleryfanboynumber1faneverinthewholeworld.:evil:

Doktor Ivel said:
hey. was just curious, to see who would do this trade. I think It would be a great trade for miami, we would get one of the best tackles in the league....it would be good for oakland, they would get a good runningback, and a great cornerback, what do you think.
Man,you need to wake up! you're not thinkin clear,Ricky w and Surtain.You must be drinking right about now.

Doktor Ivel said:
hey. was just curious, to see who would do this trade. I think It would be a great trade for miami, we would get one of the best tackles in the league....it would be good for oakland, they would get a good runningback, and a great cornerback, what do you think.

Why would we ever make this trade??

ether79 said:
Just for the sake of it say that Ricky comes back. then ask yourself the question, would the Raiders trade the #2 overall pick in last years draft for a HUGE question mark in Ricky and a great cb that if they wanted could get for a 2nd round pick when they already have 2 very serviceable cbs on their roster. Now after you objectively ask yourself that question and ponder it for a few minutes come back and post a reply.

Isn't the issue with the Raiders and Woodson money ?? Why would they take on another money issue and still not solve theirs and Woodsons ??

Besides, that would be giving too much for a guy that is still a potential bust...now, if it were McIntosh and RW..I'd do it in a heartbeat and take our lumps if Gallery doesn't work out...and besides, remember we "promised" Big Mac that we wouldn't go after another LT....

Lederhosen said:
Yeah, great trade

And after that we trade LaMont Jordan and Charles Woodson against the rights to Dave Wannstedt, our team mascot and a 1000 $ voucher in Don Shula's steakhouse

Even Madden Football would not allow that trade - this is the real life. face it
i did on my madden

oh my god... why are we even reponding to this random nonsense.

"Hey guys, how about Surtain for La'roi Glover?"
"How about Ricky and the 1st for LaDanian Tomlinson?"
"How about Zach and two cheerleaders to be named later for Terrell Owens and a case of cheesesteaks?"

How about... we leave random hypotheticals alone?

Buffalo Sucks said:
oh my god... why are we even reponding to this random nonsense.

"Hey guys, how about Surtain for La'roi Glover?"
"How about Ricky and the 1st for LaDanian Tomlinson?"
"How about Zach and two cheerleaders to be named later for Terrell Owens and a case of cheesesteaks?"

How about... we leave random hypotheticals alone?

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom