Trade Rosen Now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Rosen Now

Who would want him? For what? Holding for the kicker?

This is a bi-polar site. One week people wouldn't trade Rosen for a 1st or 2nd round pick, the next they'll take a 5th or 6th. One week they want Rosen starting over Fitzpatrick the next they want Fitzpatrick. If Fitzpatrickwere to start next week and throw two ints the same people would be asking "Why is he playing over Rosen." I don't think fans are equipped to handle the ups and downs of a 16 game season with a bad team.

This is a bi-polar site. One week people wouldn't trade Rosen for a 1st or 2nd round pick, the next they'll take a 5th or 6th. One week they want Rosen starting over Fitzpatrick the next they want Fitzpatrick. If Fitzpatrickwere to start next week and throw two ints the same people would be asking "Why is he playing over Rosen." I don't think fans are equipped to handle the ups and downs of a 16 game season with a bad team.

I challenge anyone to produce evidence of anyone saying they wouldn’t trade Rosen for a 1st.

I would also trade Rosen to the Sun Sentinel for Omar.

They would get better reporting and we would be able to slap Omar around in the locker room

Who would want him? For what? Holding for the kicker?

I know you're trying to be sarcastic. But the kid is only in his 2nd year and is still very young. He still has lot of run to grow as a QB.
So ofcourse there would be teams interesting in his talent and more specifically his potential.

Now they aren't giving you anything more than maybe a 4th.

His value isn't going to change dramatically based on what happens this year. No one but us would give a 2nd for him before we did and that's still the case. Maybe we could get a 3rd, more likely a 4th. Better off keeping him.

Back
Top Bottom