Trade Rosen Now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Rosen Now

I know you're trying to be sarcastic. But the kid is only in his 2nd year and is still very young. He still has lot of run to grow as a QB.
So ofcourse there would be teams interesting in his talent and more specifically his potential.

Now they aren't giving you anything more than maybe a 4th.

QBs only get so many chances. It may only be his second year, but he doesnt have 2 more left as a starter if he doesnt improve a hell of a lot

Ive been beating the "build around Rosen" drum and he faced relentless pressure for sure but he was flat out embarrassing to watch today

That's the thing with Tannehill he needed the absolutely perfect team in order to be the guy. That's a fantasy in this league trying to build the perfect team for the QB to succeed consistently. It's too hard!

Rosen at this stage in his career looks worst than Tannehill as a 2nd year player.

Do we really want to go down that path again?

I hope he learns that being indecisive is the worst reaction to throwing two picks. He needs to learn from this experience. I agree that he needs to continue to play to learn and get game reps. That is the only place we are likely to agree.

QBs only get so many chances. It may only be his second year, but he doesnt have 2 more left as a starter if he doesnt improve a hell of a lot

The guy just flew out the womb. Give it a rest. You're opinion is wrong...

This is a bi-polar site. One week people wouldn't trade Rosen for a 1st or 2nd round pick, the next they'll take a 5th or 6th. One week they want Rosen starting over Fitzpatrick the next they want Fitzpatrick. If Fitzpatrickwere to start next week and throw two ints the same people would be asking "Why is he playing over Rosen." I don't think fans are equipped to handle the ups and downs of a 16 game season with a bad team.

Only people who bet it all on 2 decent 1st half's of football would not trade Rosen for a 1st. Those are probably the same people who start talking about how much they love their girl friend of 2 weeks.

The guy just flew out the womb. Give it a rest. You're opinion is wrong...

He is a year and a half into his career as a qb and has already burned out from one team. His career is in freefall, it's odd to keep talking about him like a raw draft prospect. A lot of players have short careers, certainly as starters.

That's the think with Tannehill he needed the absolutely perfect team in order to be the guy. That's a fantasy in this league trying to build the perfect team for the QB to succeed consistently. It's too hard!

Rosen at this stage in his career looks worst than Tannehill as a 2nd year player.

Do we really want to go down that path again?

Yeah I'm going to flat out admit I was wrong in my opinion. I don't think this is knee jerk either. Maybe he will blossom into a serviceable starter but we need to aim higher. Period.

And I don't think he's the type of guys rally around and want to battle for. You could see the shift in energy as soon as Fitz stepped in.

He is a year and a half into his career as a qb and has already burned out from one team. His career is in freefall, it's odd to keep talking about him like a raw draft prospect. A lot of players have short careers, certainly as starters.

1.5 years on your 2nd team is the end all for a QB now? Really?
He's done? He has no shot of ever being more?

The o line was extremely bad for him today. Previous games he at least had a chance to make something happen. If you want Rosen gone because of this game you just never wanted to have a shot to begin with.

I would like Miami to draft Tua so I say play Rosen now and the rest of the season.

We saw Miami has a much better chance of winning by playing Fitzpatrick.

The o line was extremely bad for him today. Previous games he at least had a chance to make something happen. If you want Rosen gone because of this game you just never wanted to have a shot to begin with.

Oh really?

And how then was quarterback legend Ryan Fitzpatrick able to lead 2 touchdown drives out of 3 tries...with that EXACT SAME O-LINE?

This is a bi-polar site. One week people wouldn't trade Rosen for a 1st or 2nd round pick, the next they'll take a 5th or 6th. One week they want Rosen starting over Fitzpatrick the next they want Fitzpatrick. If Fitzpatrickwere to start next week and throw two ints the same people would be asking "Why is he playing over Rosen." I don't think fans are equipped to handle the ups and downs of a 16 game season with a bad team.
This site is not a sentient being, and there is no one consensus opinion at any time. What you're reading is some people saying they wouldn't trade him, and other people saying they would.

Yeah I'm going to flat out admit I was wrong in my opinion. I don't think this is knee jerk either. Maybe he will blossom into a serviceable starter but we need to aim higher. Period.

And I don't think he's the type of guys rally around and want to battle for. You could see the shift in energy as soon as Fitz stepped in.

You watch him play and can tell how he processes. The play to Gelsicke from Fitz I can tell you has been there since last year. But it's a tight window down the seams and you have to have a pair and be extremely accurate to make it.

It's the reason why you see him bouncing back there. He's waiting for the blatantly open guy. He's not throwing anyone open.

In college that may have worked. But in this league the great one make those Fitz type throws consistently.

You saw it today: Fitzpatrick will **** up the Tank, that's why Rosen needs to play this out.

Back
Top Bottom