Trade Rosen Now | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Rosen Now

C’mon, I know you watched the game. Nothing that I said is inaccurate.

Man, you're holding on to a thin thread at this stage if you still trying to support Rosen as "the guy."

Not sure how anyone can say Rosen is the guy at this point, totally nuts. Certainly not giving up on him he has all year to prove he can be the backup next year to a Rookie first rounder.

Man, you're holding on to a thin thread at this stage if you still trying to support Rosen as "the guy."

I haven’t said anything about Rosen being the “guy” today. He got hit on practically every dropback and looked terrible. My point is let’s not pretend that Fitz came in and lit it up under the same conditions. It’s patently untrue.

I haven’t said anything about Rosen being the “guy” today. He got hit on practically every dropback and looked terrible. My point is let’s not pretend that Fitz came in and lit it up under the same conditions. It’s patently untrue.

Lol....Ladies and Gents this is what denial and early onset madness looks like.

Fitz led two TD drives in the 4th quarter.

Now, I'm pretty good at math, so I thiiiiink that's an average of 52 points per game if you extrapolate that out to a full game. What's your definition of "lighting it up" if that's not it?

Now, I'm pretty good at math, so I thiiiiink that's an average of 52 points per game if you extrapolate that out to a full game. What's your definition of "lighting it up" if that's not it?

He's trying to say it doesn't count because the opponent played a different and apparently easier defensive scheme against Fitz and i supposed by contrast a harder one against Rosen.
So therefore, Just because Fitz statistically did better, you can't count it because the Redskins didn't play the exactly defensive scheme against him.

The only way it's comaparable is if it's the exact same scheme and the exact same personnel and the exact same down and distance.

I’ll just assume you’re trying to funny. And failing.

I'm not concerned how he looked when he was getting hit. I'm concerned about what he did when he wasn't.

He's trying to say it doesn't count because the opponent played a different and apparently easier defensive scheme against Fitz and i supposed by contrast a harder one against Rosen.
So therefore, Just because Fitz statistically did better, you can't count it because the Redskins didn't play the exactly defensive scheme against him.

The only way it's comaparable is if it's the exact same scheme and the exact same personnel and the exact same down and distance.

Excellent analysis.

I said he looked terrible.

If you stopped there then you'd be okay. But now you're trying to make unreasonable excuses for Rosen.
Clearly, even with the tough breaks he's had more than enough opportunities to show his own Fitz magic.
He hasn't shown much of that at all.

When you add it up,imo, it doesn't scream a guy you'd want to build a team around.

If you stopped there then you'd be okay. But now you're trying to make unreasonable excuses for Rosen.
Clearly, even with the tough breaks he's had more than enough opportunities to show his own Fitz magic.
He hasn't shown much of that at all.

When you add it up,imo, it doesn't scream a guy you'd want to build a team around.

What excuses did I make for Rosen? Are you mistaking my posts for someone else’s, or just seeing what you want to see?

No need to answer. Saying that Rosen was blitzed and hit on almost every dropback isn’t an excuse, it’s just facts. I never said it justified his terrible play. Just that it happened.

1.5 years on your 2nd team is the end all for a QB now? Really?
He's done? He has no shot of ever being more?
I’m sure Rosen will get a chance to compete with Tua or whoever we take unless we prefer Fitz as the backup next year. But I don’t think Rosen will be viewed as a starting caliber qb a year from now if he doesn’t show something soon.

Back
Top Bottom