Trade Scenarios for Ricky | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Scenarios for Ricky

It is simple really you get rid of Wanny and Rick. You pay weis and Poli to come here. You sign some veteran O-lIne help and draft a Guard and or Center. Then you Put him back on the field with a new QB preferably one in the first rd or AJ with protection. the only way i trade him is for what we gave up for him.

dolfanreal69 said:
It is simple really you get rid of Wanny and Rick. You pay weis and Poli to come here. You sign some veteran O-lIne help and draft a Guard and or Center. Then you Put him back on the field with a new QB preferably one in the first rd or AJ with protection. the only way i trade him is for what we gave up for him.

Yeah ... real simple. :rolleyes: Then, after a light lunch, you end the Arab-Israeli conflict. :lol:

to all the philly trade rumors

Ricky doesnt even fit Phillys style. Philly is a west coast offense. Their RB's are better suited for it than RW is. Buckhalter and Westbrook are fast outta the backfield and have great hands and are good receivers. Ricky is more of a "im gonna run you over" back.

Ricky wouldnt be a good fit in Philly and frankly, they dont need him. They have 2 RB's who make less than Ricky and can do a better job in their offense than Ricky can.

If we don't get high picks or good Oline players for him, let him rot the next 3 years and live under an overpass in a cardboard box. He betrayed us, and if he suffers, it is well deserved.

How about Robert Gallery and a 2nd round pick. Now you're talking.

We need linemen, not RB's. A left tackle for the next 10 years and a high second round pick would do nicely.

Interesting conversation, but if Corey Dillon and his more minor issues is only worth a two and worth that only to a couple teams, I find it hard to believe that Ricky will get significant interest. Maybe some one stupid like Daniel Snider.

No RB in return

Trade Ricky for picks and draft Ryan Moats. He makes Ricky Williams look as bad as Amos Goaway. :evil:

Get a new coach and keep Ricky. You'll be amazed at how much he wants to play when he's not planning on being used as a battering ram in the worst offense of all time.

MikeO said:
A 5th round pick that could turn into a 3rd or 2nd if he shows up, plays, and doesn't fail a drug test.

If you're gonna do that, why bother even trading him. The Dolphins would better served to keep him.

gottahavefootba said:
So you want to trade ricky for mcgahee? I for one would not like to face ricky twice a year.
and if you are talking draft picks for mcgahee, that would probably be worse, cause by the bills reasoning they would probably want our 1st, 3rd and 4th this year plus our 1st next year for him. :roflmao: :roflmao:
oh man, I'd love to see Timmy and Zach hitting that quitter. That would be a beautiful thing!!!

Trade Ricky Wiiliams & Marty Booker To The RAIDERS For:

1) Jake Grove (Center)
2) 1st Round Pick
3) 3rd Round Pick (Could change to a 1st if Ricky stays clean and rushes for more than 1,400 yards.)

Back
Top Bottom