TRADE SCENARIOS! Make your own. Mock with others! Let's have some fun. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TRADE SCENARIOS! Make your own. Mock with others! Let's have some fun.

Trade with Carolina

#8 Devonta Smith
#18 Zaven Collins
#36 Jevonta Williams
#40 Joe Tryon
#50 Richard Lecounte
#82 Quinn Meinerz
#120 Cam Sample
#200 Tre McKitty

In my mock I traded with SF and gave them 3 and 81. We got from them 12, 43 and a 2022 #1 pick. At 12 I took Waddle. At 18 I traded down to 21 and picked up a #1 from Indy. At 21 I took Najee Harris. Next I took T Marshall at 36 and D Radunz at 43, then at 50 I took J Williams. I got 5 players in the top 50 and walked away with 2 #1s for 2022. I rounded things out with C Snowden LBer Virginia and B Robinson RB Alabama.

I like picking Kyle Trask at #81 a lot, Pitts would be awesome but getting another TE is not necessary with Gesicky, Smythe and Shaheen on the team. Like RB Etienne also. nice
I hope they don’t waste a draft pick on Trask in the first three rounds. I don’t see him being anything more than a backup qb at best in the NFL. Perhaps if they pick up a 7th round pick in the draft by trading down in the latter rounds, they could draft Trask with that 7th round pick.

I hope they don’t waste a draft pick on Trask in the first three rounds. I don’t see him being anything more than a backup qb at best in the NFL. Perhaps if they pick up a 7th round pick in the draft by trading down in the latter rounds, they could draft Trask with that 7th round pick.

As someone who is often accused as being a Gators homer I hope everyone will believe me when I say I totally agree with this. I saw Trask develop from a player that wasn't even draftable to someone who at some point in the season was being talked about for the Heisman and a potential first round pick. Trask has a football brain, makes good decisions (mostly) and is fairly accurate with the ball. But his pocket presence, his athletic ability and his general arm strength are either average or below average. He might go on to make a good living as a back up in the league, but drafting him before round 5 is not something I would endorse for any team.

Back
Top Bottom