Trade up or Trade down... THAT is the question. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade up or Trade down... THAT is the question.

First round of the draft, what should we do?

• Total voters
jason8er said:
Trade down and get Ko Simpson AND Nick Mangold

NOw thats what im talking about !!!!!!!!!!!

MANGOLD FOR CENTER !!!!!!!!:dolphins:

oodolphins said:
I would like to trade down and try to pick up a 2nd round pick. My reasons? I love the freakin' draft and want the fins to get as many freakin' picks as possible. I will be in front of my freakin' tv all freakin' day! Who's freakin' with me?!?!?!?!? GO FINS!

I'm freakin' with you! Hellz yeah!
:rawk::bandwagon

trade down the only way to get MORE picks is to go down not UP.

OUr defensive line and starting defense last year were both the oldest in the entire league!!!

I love our defense, but I also love the chance to inject some youth into our defensive and offensive teams for that matter.

Whatever happens, Saban will do what is best for the fins

Trade down with the Colts if Deangelo Williams fails. Get their 1st and 2nd and see ya in the morning:wink:

no one's giving up their own first and second just to pick No. 16 overall... not that I can imagine...

If we can get good value in a trade down... jump all over it... we are short in picks, and it would allow us to stack up in the 2nd and 3rd rounds... where Saban can get some good gems...

if we get a chance to stockpile picks, trade down. This is a deep draft, but right now we're in a position where the BPA will be players we don't need.

If we get the oppurtunity to trade up and draft Mike Huff, I will not complain. Otherwise, I'd rather gain more picks than lose picks.

PatsSuck456 said:
I say stay at 16 unless we get an offer we can't refuse.

that makes me wanna watch the godfather...

anyways i say trade down unless someone slips.

Back
Top Bottom