Trade with Chiefs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade with Chiefs

they probley think they will get the other guys there interested in takin a look at in the undrafted market. And now who knows how this pick could be used for next years draft. for future trades ect.... I like it. dont bother me a bit. I really like our draft too. Some people on here think they got it all figured out. haha. get real people. We got a good solid draft, with playmakers. and like it or not people. The wildcat is here. and fun to watch. O ya bye the way to all the haters of it. I scores TD's. cant wait for this season. Great Job. BP- JI- TS. I am very excited about our team. Go Dolphins.

That's a silly trade. Look at the Colts trade with Eagles and the Raiders trade with the Panthers.

The Colts gave up a Sixth Rd pick to move up in 7th.

The Raiders trade with Carolina gave up a 7th Rd pick and a 2010 6th Rd pick for a 2009 6th rd pick.

All we get is a 2010 7th rd pick for a 7th rd pick this year. Where is the increase for Future Value. Bad trade IMO.

There must have been no one we wanted that we could not get as a UDFA.

We did it to get a seventh next year because all the people we wanted were gone. Instead of forcing a pick they said screw it we will pick someone better next year.

That's a silly trade. Look at the Colts trade with Eagles and the Raiders trade with the Panthers.

The Raiders trade with Carolina gave up a 7th Rd pick and a 2010 6th Rd pick for a 2009 6th rd pick.

All we get is a 2010 7th rd pick for a 7th rd pick this year. Where is the increase for Future Value. Bad trade IMO.

what a joke

****ing patriots always move up a round to give away a pick this year and we trade a 7th for a 7th?????????????????

I'm suprised we didn't take Chris Baker, i guess he's really quite the thug..
at 6'2 325, he's the perfect size for NT.

Not a silly trade at all. It was the 28th overall pick in the 7th round. Miami obviously didn't see anybody on the board they liked, so they decided to swap that pick for a 7th round pick next year. Odds are that the Chiefs will be in the bottom half of the league. So, next year, they will probably have around the 9th or 10th pick in the 7th round. What is wrong with moving up possibly 18 or so spots in the 7th round?

Not a silly trade at all. It was the 28th overall pick in the 7th round. Miami obviously didn't see anybody on the board they liked, so they decided to swap that pick for a 7th round pick next year. Odds are that the Chiefs will be in the bottom half of the league. So, next year, they will probably have around the 9th or 10th pick in the 7th round. What is wrong with moving up possibly 18 or so spots in the 7th round?

Yep,

It's not a bad trade, but likely an absolutely pointless one.

What Bill and Jeff are doing here is quite brilliant, really:

McCown for...
2009 late 7th for...
2010 early 7th for...
2011 6th for...
2012 5th for...
2013 4th for...
2014 3rd for...
2015 2nd for...
2016 1st!

What Bill and Jeff are doing here is quite brilliant, really:

McCown for...
2009 late 7th for...
2010 early 7th for...
2011 6th for...
2012 5th for...
2013 4th for...
2014 3rd for...
2015 2nd for...
2016 1st!

:sidelol:

The contract that a 7th rounder may be a bigger difference in money than a UDFA?

Where is the 7b pick

What happened to our second 7th round draft pick? NFL.com says we dont have one, and I don't see where we traded it.

Back
Top Bottom