Trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade

Zachspac54

Dan is STILL the MAN
Reaction score
Whats the odds of maybe getting Aronn Brooks good arm and can run,what do you think it will take to get him?

Maybe because there not to high on him and that they need some defence ,like maybe Sam,or o-gun,they do have todd bowmen i beleive

i believe getting brooks is very realistic.. maybe saints will go for peyton . and we maybe have a chance to get brooks.. anyone is fine...

nah, wont happen.. they have no reason to let todd bowel movement be their starter, brooks is more important than anything we would give them

Remember they have horn,and Mcalister they have no D thats why there sitting at home know ?thats what there going to address in the off season it worth a shot what the hell do we have to lose offer it!!

I wouldn't mind Brooks, of course depending on what it would cost us to get him.

I would love to get Brooks, but look at his numbers. I think he's staying.

Originally posted by Zachspac54
Whats the odds of maybe getting Aronn Brooks good arm and can run,what do you think it will take to get him?

It only takes one word to describe this idea: YUCK!!
:barf:

Ok enough about Peyton Manning...there is no way in hell he will leave the colts guys. They just said on the playoff game that the coach is willing to make Manning the highest payed player in the NFL before he will let him go.

Re: Re: Trade

Originally posted by Cranx

It only takes one word to describe this idea: YUCK!!
:barf:

My take: :up:

2003: 59.1%...3,546 yds...24 TDs...8 INTs...2 TDs rushing.

I'd sure like to have that on my team.

Back
Top Bottom