Sam Simmons WR
Snoop Minnis WR
Junior Seau LB
#20 Pick-1st Round

MIA Recieves

Chad Johnson WR
Kenny Watson RB
Brian Simmons LB

Whoa... If only the real Dolphins could pull the trigger on a deal like this..

Yeah and only if the Jags could cut 3/4 of their team and be 30 mil under the cap to sign everyone and anyone they wanted to.

IT'S FICTION! GET OVER IT PEOPLE.

Hey I got some washed up vets and camp fodder to trade for young stars also.... Noone would complain if you just didnt make trades like that. I dont think you should take any of this seriously....but do you just like looking stupid?

LMAO! what a dumb trade. Snoop Minnis was cut wasnt he? EIther way, he being any value to trade is laughable.

Originally posted by dusty_hog
Yeah and only if the Jags could cut 3/4 of their team and be 30 mil under the cap to sign everyone and anyone they wanted to.

IT'S FICTION! GET OVER IT PEOPLE.

i'm currently carrying 70% of the minimum 42 players required on my roster...third, with the exception of Leftwich, i've traded players who are at least 30 years old, with high salaries, and brought in young solid players to replace them, all of which are starters for their actual NFL teams...to show for this, whether you like the players or not, i am 32 million under the cap and have two of the first four overall picks...you, on the other hand have downgraded at LB, and since you started have insisted on not only gift wrapping Chad Johnson, a bonafide star WR in this league... no this is not real life, but the point is to try and improve your team, and at least be able to logically argue that when this is said and done...at least you got simmons and snoop in return, now you can use the 20 overall to improve one of the several other positions you've managed to worsen...unless you decide you can afford to exchange it straight up for a later pick...

guys, i'm sure we're all wrong and he's seeing something we're not...maybe this trade is FICTION PEOPLE..

****Post edited...Let's try to keep it clean folks****

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by RayLu11

listen up, first, this whole league agrees you have $hit for brains...second, i'm currently carrying 70% of the minimum 42 players required on my roster...third, with the exception of Leftwich, i've traded players who are at least 30 years old...

yeah guys, he has 29 guys under contract(between 60-70%;)) and as long as he ends up with atleast 42, dont worry about it right now.

im not into hounding anyone for dumb trades, but things like that do ruin the fun for the rest of the people trying to be honest and fair about the whole thing

and oh yeah...you did trade ayodele and henderson, both young and cheap :D but thats beside the point

Originally posted by Snickersbps

yeah guys, he has 29 guys under contract(between 60-70%;)) and as long as he ends up with atleast 42, dont worry about it right now.

im not into hounding anyone for dumb trades, but things like that do ruin the fun for the rest of the people trying to be honest and fair about the whole thing

and oh yeah...you did trade ayodele and henderson, both young and cheap :D but thats beside the point

29/42 = .6904761

...i prefer the 3-4, i kept stroud...ayodele is gone, i still have mike peterson and now victor hobson in the middle, and scott fujita (easily an upgrade over ayodele)...and again, picks 2 and 4...as well 32 million dollars to play with...in case i still struggle with the HUGE hole ayodele left, i have a very high 2nd rounder and three 3rd rounders to try and somehow replace AKIN AYODELE...anymore cute comments anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey no reason to get defensive there buddy...im actually on your side, notice that? is 69% not between 60 and 70? pretty close to 70 yes, but still inbetween :lol:

i never said akin was your best option at LB either, but he was young and cheap so i brought him up. down boy, down!

Green Bay trades with Vikings

Green Bay sends:
Wr - Donald Driver

for

Wr Kelley Campbell
3rd round pick - 82nd overall

Trade between Jags and Browns

Jags receive -
2nd round pick (7th)
Melvin Fowler

Browns receive -
Derrick Deese