Trading Deadline | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trading Deadline

Alex44 said:
Deadline is passed :lol: unless they are going through waivers it better be done

If they got the trade into the MLB before 4:pm it could still be announced

Alex44 said:
Deadline is passed :lol: unless they are going through waivers it better be done
Pending approval from the commish.

23Ronnie23 said:
looks like soriano stayed put

It probally just hasnt been announced

They will be stupid to keep him, they wont be the highest bidder in the offseason and they wont compete this year, they better get something while they can for him

As long as the deals get sent into the MLB offices before 4:00 the deals are fine. Selig still has to sign off on the deals before they're official. Deals could still be announced at any time.

MikeO said:
I thought Soriano to Florida was the craziest thing I read.

Then I go to ESPN.com and I see the Red Sox have Coco Crisp on the block! Crisp for Buherle was turned down by Chicago (why would Boston think Chicago would trade a quality SP to a fellow rival in the AL is beyond me anyway. Theo is slipping)

But I really have to question Theo and Boston here. They sign Edgar and throws him away after a year. Same with Wade Miller but that was more injury. Now they go out and trade for Crisp, gives up some damn good young talent to get him, then has him on the trading block and is throwing him out in offers in July.

What the hell is wrong with Theo?

Buehrle has been as bad as any pitchers in the big leagues his last few starts. I don't think Kenny Williams is the best GM in the world but trading Buehrle for Crisp would be worse than trading Chris Young for Javiar Vazquez. In between Ozzie ranting and hating basically everybody in the big leagues who is not on the White Sox I believe last season he did say along with other White Sox players that the leaders in the clubhouse are Buehrle and Konerko.

FinFanGirl said:
havent seen the link for chacon for wilson....is there one??

Probably not just yet. As the trades were read off as soon as they're announced. Give it a few minutes and there should be a link about it on ESPN.com or MLB.com.

Back
Top Bottom