Trading Deadline | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trading Deadline

FinFanGirl said:
havent seen the link for chacon for wilson....is there one??
It has been reported as finished by ESPN. I haven't seen a link as of yet.

Wasn't Oliver Perez thought to be one of the next good pitchers a few seasons ago?

djfresh47 said:
Wasn't Oliver Perez thought to be one of the next good pitchers a few seasons ago?

Yes sir. He had a problem throwing strikes and I believe he had arm/shoulder problems mixed in too.

Ray Finkle said:
Yes sir. He had a problem throwing strikes and I believe he had arm/shoulder problems mixed in too.

I think I remember hearing about him having a dropoff in velocity since his rookie season. The arm/shoulder problems would be a logical explanation.

Sox very quiet.. I heard Kip Wells maybe, is that all we could do this year without giving up our young pitchers.. Maybe.

Ray Finkle said:
As the old saying goes: Sometimes the best moves are the moves that aren't made.

As the other saying goes: If you arent trading you arent trying

We will only know when the season is over

GreenMonster said:
Sox very quiet.. I heard Kip Wells maybe, is that all we could do this year without giving up our young pitchers.. Maybe.

As the old saying goes: Sometimes the best moves are the moves that aren't made.

I'd like to thank our firm's internet for being slower than molasses in January. Oy gevalt.

Did I catch that right: Craig Wilson for Shawn Chacon?!? Is Dave Littlefield TRYING to get fired? The Nady for Perez and Hernandez swap was bad for the Pirates, but at least it's defensible.

Back
Top Bottom