Trading Down More Likely Now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trading Down More Likely Now

FemaleFinFan said:
Yeah I wish. But he's married with 2 kids. Too much baggage

Now that's not a post I was expecting to read in this thread. :lol:

DeeAy3000 said:
Gator_sensation, how do you feel about Fason in the 2nd?

I really like Fason. His numbers aren't as great as the "Big 3". Thats only because he had to split carries with our other RB Deshaun Wynn. If he was our fulltime RB i think you could add another 400 yards and 5 TD's to his stats. The only knock I have on him is that he runs to upright. We he hits the hole, its like he is standing up. The best thing about him is that he makes people miss. He has the quick burst to shake a LB, however, it would be hard for him to outrun a fast CB for a 80 yard TD. As far as his personality, he is really cool. I had him in my class last year. He's not stuck on himself like some other football players are at UF. He will just sit and chill with you and talk about whatever. I hope we pick him in the 2nd.

gator_sensation said:
I really like Fason. His numbers aren't as great as the "Big 3". Thats only because he had to split carries with our other RB Deshaun Wynn. If he was our fulltime RB i think you could add another 400 yards and 5 TD's to his stats. The only knock I have on him is that he runs to upright. We he hits the hole, its like he is standing up. The best thing about him is that he makes people miss. He has the quick burst to shake a LB, however, it would be hard for him to outrun a fast CB for a 80 yard TD. As far as his personality, he is really cool. I had him in my class last year. He's not stuck on himself like some other football players are at UF. He will just sit and chill with you and talk about whatever. I hope we pick him in the 2nd.

A la Eric Dickerson?

DeeAy3000 said:
A la Eric Dickerson?

Exactly! They have very similar running styles. Dickerson was a little faster though. I remember one game last season when our other RB Dehuan Wynn was getting nothing, Fason came in and was getting like 10 yards a pop. The guy has moves, I'll give him that. He has pretty good hands. He ran in a lot of screen plays last season and just made the LB's look stupid. I'm all for him being a Dolphin. We all will be happy with him this season if we pick him.

DeeAy3000 said:
Gator_sensation, how do you feel about Fason in the 2nd?

The problem with Fason may be that he goes to the Eagles at the top of the 2nd with the pick they got from us for Feeley. How ironic! They need cover for Westbrook. I don't think he will be on the board at #46.

Back
Top Bottom