trading ricky to oakland | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

trading ricky to oakland

nate

Scout Team
Reaction score
we should get a first, third and justin fargus

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

i dont think the raiders would give us all that.maybe a first and justin fargus.

fish fan 4 life said:
i dont think the raiders would give us all that.maybe a first and justin fargus.

Anything we could get would be a blessing considering what a friggin mess this is.

nate said:
we should get a first, third and justin fargus

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Right............make the guy's day. The same guy who f*cked us at the 11th hour. Bro, there aren't enough draft picks to clear the hatred I have for this man and I'm sure the Fins organization has for him. Besides you really think after this whole scherade a team would even want to trade that much for the lunatic? Common sense here...........he'll have to bunk with Barry Sanders because ......... We're not trading him.

It might be a lil' different if we traded him to some crap team he'd never wanna play for.

Yes I agree.Lets get something for him but let him wait until the last minute.No rush to trade him now.We wont get much but if we trade him going into the fourth week of next season we can help ourselves with multi picks and players.They want him and they'll have plenty time to stew about it.

enigmatics said:
Right............make the guy's day. The same guy who f*cked us at the 11th hour. Bro, there aren't enough draft picks to clear the hatred I have for this man and I'm sure the Fins organization has for him. Besides you really think after this whole scherade a team would even want to trade that much for the lunatic? Common sense here...........he'll have to bunk with Barry Sanders because ......... We're not trading him.

It might be a lil' different if we traded him to some crap team he'd never wanna play for.
I hate to say it, but I agree. I say hold his rights and make him sit 'til the end of 2006. My only question, what if he comes out of retirment this year. Does he count against the cap for the years we keep him on the retired/unable to perform list? Also, can we keep him there if he does decide to un-retire? I'm out of sync on this situation. Any info would be great.

Thank you.

The reason I ask is... If we don't trade him and he rots on the retired/unable to perfom list... I think he will be done period by 2006. I don't think he has enough motivation to keep his current conditioning. So by 2006, noone will want him. Lesson learned in my book. but I guess he could prove me wrong.

Can you imagine Barret Robins and Ricky Williams on the same team....
:roflmao:

There's some chemistry for ya!
I'd love to be a pharmaceutical rep in Oakland next year!

Am I missing something? I thought he retired. Papers signed. How do we get anything?

From what I understand, he cant play anywhere this year, and if he come back next year, anywhere, he has to server his 4 game suspension.

don't we hold his right till 2008 kinda of like barry sanders and the lions still have his rights.

Senrab21 said:
Am I missing something? I thought he retired. Papers signed. How do we get anything?

Just like the Lions hold the rights to Barry Sanders, we hold the rights to Ricky Williams. If someone wants him they have to come through the Fins to get him.

BlitPhinFan said:
I hate to say it, but I agree. I say hold his rights and make him sit 'til the end of 2006. My only question, what if he comes out of retirment this year. Does he count against the cap for the years we keep him on the retired/unable to perform list? Also, can we keep him there if he does decide to un-retire? I'm out of sync on this situation. Any info would be great.

Thank you.

The reason I ask is... If we don't trade him and he rots on the retired/unable to perfom list... I think he will be done period by 2006. I don't think he has enough motivation to keep his current conditioning. So by 2006, noone will want him. Lesson learned in my book. but I guess he could prove me wrong.
He can not comeback till the 4th game of 2005. He has to sit out this whole year because he filled out the retirement papers.

Senrab21 said:

From what I understand, he cant play anywhere this year, and if he come back next year, anywhere, he has to server his 4 game suspension.
Correct.. but what I was asking was, since he's still under our rights. Can we keep him on the unable to perform list untill 2006 when his contract expires. Please, look up a couple posts and tell me what you think.

Back
Top Bottom