Training Camp battles u looking forward to see!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp battles u looking forward to see!!!!!

Blancgary911

Club Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys. Training Camp is FINALLY HERE. So I was thinking to myself what battles or what are u looking forward to seeing from our dolphin players or any specific player in training camp and what battles u looking forward to seeing in our positional groups?

1. Am looking forward to seeing Tua(of course) and his progression from rookie to 2nd year.
2. Noah vs Needham
3. How the offensive line holds up
4. How the rookie Jaelan Phillips looks on the defensive line or how he will be used
5. How the secondary looks from last year to this training camp
6. How Robert Hunt will looks in his rightful position even though he was fine at RT.
7. How the new RT is holding up.

We finally got some football so LETS HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS✊✊✊✊

I would really love to see Dieter or Davis beat out Kindley for that LG spot. The left side of the line worries me. Davis isn't great but he's solid. Dieter is penciled in as a Center but I still believe he could play guard as well. This might be just my opinion, but I don't believe Kindley offers any upside at all. I think what we saw last year was his ceiling.

I want a healthy camp. No season ending injuries. Keep our boys as fresh as possible as it will be a longer season with the playoffs.

Albert Wilson vs the field.
Eric Rowe vs Brandon Jones. This is more about who starts in 2022.
who earns the 5th and 6th DB jobs
Can Hunter Long be our starter in 2022 and beyond.

Back
Top Bottom