Training Camp - Day 9 (ish) Monday The 6th | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp - Day 9 (ish) Monday The 6th

Jesse Davis, bobby McCain, McTyer, Smythe, Ford, Godchaux, those are some really key pieces that were either day three picks or undrafted. Credit where credit is due to our draft guys.

Although I know Jesse Davis bounced around a little bit, he’s here now nonetheless :happy

Would be something if jalen Davis develops too

This offense is ....undisciplined? Not focused.

Its not just the QB either, Gase was right about that.
I think the expectations of the offense resuming to the beat of 2016 are very unrealistic. There are a lot of new players on O since then and it's not an overnight process to get everyone in sync. There will be struggles early on. If the unit can stay healthy, I think they will overcome.

Its only training camp. If they have struggles in preseason with penalt ies then that's different

My issue with is ‘its only training camp’ is well it has been this way all of last year also.

How many years did we use that excuse for the OL play and then we found out yup. The OL was not good

I thought Philips did well last year

I think the expectations of the offense resuming to the beat of 2016 are very unrealistic. There are a lot of new players on O since then and it's not an overnight process to get everyone in sync. There will be struggles early on. If the unit can stay healthy, I think they will overcome.

I definitely see struggles with Ryan and timing getting in sync and I can understand that and some new players but the lack of discipline and all the mental mistakes

Back
Top Bottom