Training Camp - Day 9 (ish) Monday The 6th | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp - Day 9 (ish) Monday The 6th

I thought Philips did well last year

Philips did well during times. I thought his performance against the Pats on MNF was one of, if not the best individual performance by any Dolphin last year. The problem remains consistency. I'm probably lower on Godchaux than most of this board, but if he's one thing its consistent.

My issue with is ‘its only training camp’ is well it has been this way all of last year also.

How many years did we use that excuse for the OL play and then we found out yup. The OL was not good
Training camp is awfully hard to judge though no context.

I mean one thing is for certain, it's not a good thing when presnap penalties are a major talking point in camp/scrimmage when we are talking 1/20th of the attendance surrounding the team and way less intensity from the opposition.

My main issue is with pre snap penalties, dropped passes etc-

Whatever they are trying to to work on or not it shows lack of discipline or focus to me, will see how the pre season goes
and ealry into the season.

The pressure is going to start to mount on Gase to get ‘his’ offesne performing- one way or another though

I’m not worried. I know Gase knows how to call a game. He said it was the tackles committing the false starts it’s gonna happen vs speed rushers on the edge at times. All the mission criticals are healthy Gesicki and Smythe as the primary in line and flex are getting 1st team reps gray will be the h back ask and fitz is getting reps in single high with the 1s and all center field ask type.

The camp reports on the 3s are absolutely meaningless most of them will be cut and are camp fodder with some exceptions.

Gase isn’t gonna ask Gesicki to block a true edge de or 34 olb by himself without booting away from it.

I’d play with our 4 safeties in the 2 deep any day.

@LuisDSung: 7 on 7. Tannehill looks around for an open man and doesn't find one, finally goes to Drake near the sideline short...too long...

@LuisDSung: Much better. Drop back, throw to Drake in the middle, Anthony left in the grass.

Back
Top Bottom