Training Camp - Day 9 (ish) Monday The 6th | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp - Day 9 (ish) Monday The 6th

@LuisDSung: Osweiler misses Duarte who was crossing right. Duarte looked confused.

im glad that Brock is proud of his final camp as an nfl player. said he has been terrific - I love players who hold themelves to a high standard

thank you guys for posting. I'm not really that worry about the offense yet but it'd be nice if they can get it together soon. Thursday night can't get here fast enough but of course the starters won't play much so even then it'll be hard to tell if they're getting better or not.

Our DL looking good means nothing to me. They always look good all preseason and poop the bed when games start. Maybe the new coach will help

I think what happens is our LB's and safties are beaten by short quick passes like taking candy from a baby. The ball is coming out quick and the rush never gets going, Stop the shirt quick pass and we'll have pressure.

@ArmandoSalguero: Frank Gore isn’t thinking one and done with Dolphins. “At the end of the year if I feel good and the Dolphins want me back I’ll come back.”
He's way different then the foster situation. Anybody skeptical will see quickly. Gore might have the best vision of all time. And he keeps himself in great shape

Oh man, I read all 4 pages and didn't see any false starts or delay of game penalties on back up OL to obsess about. What are some of you going to do for the rest of the day?

Luis D. Sung@LuisDSung
https://twitter.com/LuisDSung/status/1026474296032550913
Tannehill looks and finds Gesicki in the back of the endzone, Fitzpatrick couldn't break it up. That combo is becoming deadly.

Is time to move on from Fitzpatrick?

Possibly Nick, there were so many - delay of game? Lol defense had some. I remember Sam Young had one. The first team has been guilty of pre snap penalties in camp though for sure.

Its just frustrating. What would BB do about it I wonder..

He would cheat...he would have someone with a horn watch the line during a game, of he noticed someone moving, blow the horn, and distract the ref. ;)

Back
Top Bottom