Training Camp Report - Saturday AM 7/31 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Report - Saturday AM 7/31

ZOD said:
SSSHHHHH!! Don't say that. He may read here and then.....
clear.gif

Quick! Delete your post.

:roflmao:

Thanks a lot Dude. That was a nice report and please keep them coming.

Ozzy rules!!

muscle979 said:
Good report, thanks. I'll think about how hard it is to physically peak at 9AM when I'm finishing up my 4 mile run and its 715, haha sorry as an army man that comment just about made me hit the floor laughing. I'm not making fun of you I'm just 3 years removed from civilian life and I can't remember what it's like to get up around 9 and think that it is early. I doubt it's hard for them 9AM is late, trust me you can peak whenever you need to as long as you get some sleep and drink some water.
I take no offense. I always thought you morning people were crazy. I remember in college having to set an alarm clock to wake up in time for noon kickoffs.

Also when I watch those Army commercials - "We get more done by 9am them most people do all day..." - I would think "Yeah... but I own the night!"

:goof:

IL phinfan said:
I'm from IL and I'm going to be in Cocoa beach florida tuesday morning.How far of a drive is it from Cocoa to davie?
3 hours. But worth it!

jaxdolfan said:
#31 Morris who was splitting snaps w/ Minor as the #2 RB

Which one was with the first team more?

Minor was 1st string & Morris 2nd. Got about equal reps. And Minor's was mostly with the 1st team.

I know this is now a day late but who was playing 2nd and 3rd string FB with Morris as the 2nd team RB?

Back
Top Bottom