Training Camp Report - Saturday AM 7/31 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Report - Saturday AM 7/31

MOULDSROCKS said:
I am telling you guys that Morris is sweet!

yeah, why do i get the feeling like Morris is going to end up with more time than Minor. Every once in a while a four or five year veteran RB comes out of the woodowork. Heres to hoping Morris makes us all forget about spliffy.

Muck said:
Gotta love the part during the Boston clip where the guy goes, "You can't cover him!!"

That's called "foreshadowing" boys and girls. :)
Man I hope he works out... he is a BEAST!

FinFan24 said:
:pray: Thanks alot Dude! A shame u cant get any more videos..

Did you notice Jeno james at all. I kno it was probably hard to focus on the LG in the mix of things, but just wondering if u got any impression what so ever of Jeno.
I might sneak one or two more videos from time to time...

To be honest, from where we were in the stands to where they were practicing it's impossible for me to single one guy out on the O-line as good or bad. As a unit they looked OK. On running plays there was some push, and on passing plays, JT was not living in the backfield.

finfan54 said:
Heres to hoping Morris makes us all forget about spliffy.
:drinkers:

He caught my attention during the mini-camps and continues to look good. He might turnout to be a great pickup!

Dude said:

To be honest, from where we were in the stands to where they were practicing it's impossible for me to single one guy out on the O-line as good or bad. As a unit they looked OK. On running plays there was some push, and on passing plays, JT was not living in the backfield.
That part about JT not living in the backfield makes me feel much better about the offensive line. Here's to hoping they keep progressing quickly!:drinkers:

Good report, thanks. I'll think about how hard it is to physically peak at 9AM when I'm finishing up my 4 mile run and its 715, haha sorry as an army man that comment just about made me hit the floor laughing. I'm not making fun of you I'm just 3 years removed from civilian life and I can't remember what it's like to get up around 9 and think that it is early. I doubt it's hard for them 9AM is late, trust me you can peak whenever you need to as long as you get some sleep and drink some water.

Dude said:

:up: thx man!

I'm from IL and I'm going to be in Cocoa beach florida tuesday morning.How far of a drive is it from Cocoa to davie?

clear.gif

Is it me or does D-Bo look a lot smaller in the arms? I wonder what his weight his right now.

IL phinfan said:
I'm from IL and I'm going to be in Cocoa beach florida tuesday morning.How far of a drive is it from Cocoa to davie?
I'm not from South Florida, but I believe it would be around three hours, maybe more. It's good to hear that Morris is doing good, I hope he will be better than us than his upper 3 ypc was with the Bills. He could be the big back we need to take some action from Minor.

LightsOut said:
Is it me or does D-Bo look a lot smaller in the arms?

SSSHHHHH!! Don't say that. He may read here and then.....
clear.gif

Quick! Delete your post.

Back
Top Bottom