Training Camp Reports Archive - Updated 8/19 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Reports Archive - Updated 8/19

CK, I tried sending you some mail a couple times, and it said the e-mail addy wasn't valid.

It was strange because the first one I sent you worked.

Re-send me your e mail, and the last copy date you got, and I will get your stuff out to you.

what is this? some covert op? LOL

ck: "87, send me the stuff in a brown paper bag and drop it off in the grabage can on 3rd street."

87: "Didn't see the garbage can on 3rd street... where now?"

LOL

Play of the day

• Fiedler and Dixon were impressive against a blitz read in the afternoon practice. With defensive end Jason Taylor over him and linebackers Derrick Rodgers and Zach Thomas coming over his side, Dixon made the right pickup and allowed Fiedler to hit running back Ricky Williams on a swing to the right. Williams took it all the way down the sideline for what would have been a score under game conditions.

Guys can we get some info in here. Above from the Herald on yesterdays training camp. Anyway Chester missed the morning session but returned sunday afternoon. Other notables included Norv chewing out the OL for not providing a consistant surge for the running game and Wanny said it's time for players to be accountable. Fiedler was still off on his throws throwing behind receivers and overthrowing McKnight on one occasion. Lucas wasn't any better. Fletcher intercepted a pass.

Jets - ESPN John Clayton reports DL Larry Webster (knee) only has a knee sprain. He's expected to miss a week of action. There appears to be no structural damage.

Patriots - The Pats opened new Gillette Stadium with a 16-15 victory over the Eagles. Tom Brady played the entire first half and threw 11-19, 116 yards, 2 int

Back
Top Bottom