Training Camp, SuperBowl Picks (60 min) NOW | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp, SuperBowl Picks (60 min) NOW

XoPhinsoX

No More Injuries, Please ;).
Reaction score
Starting now (1 pm) on WZVN (Whatever the **** that is), but it's channel 7 for me.

Must be a local thing. I scanned my whole channel guide and couldn't find anything.

Anyway, long story short on the AFC East..

Jets - As we know, lost a **** load of talent, probably not expected to do a whole lot.
Pats - They think Brady will be back to form and the Pats will have a pretty solid D
Buff - Price move is a big loss, but they adressed some of their D w/ Takeo and he's hungry to just see a playoff game.
Miami - Upgraded an already solid D, but get this. . they said Jay Fiedler is one of the most under-rated QBs :goof: they also said there is NO reason the Dolphins shouldn't win the East.

Be careful. Remember how bad the Jets were the first half of last season?? Then they turned it around and became the hottest team in the league.

They have lost a lot of talent. And they're thin up front. So a down year is more likely.

Btw, they picked Titans and Bucs SB ;).

I don't see anything special about the Titans for some reason.

Originally posted by Muck
Be careful. Remember how bad the Jets were the first half of last season?? Then they turned it around and became the hottest team in the league.

They have lost a lot of talent. And they're thin up front. So a down year is more likely.

Agreed. I thought the Jets would be a sucky team.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Btw, they picked Titans and Bucs SB ;).

I don't see anything special about the Titans for some reason.

The Titans looked awfully good to me. I watched the Titans/Bills game last night. Their first team unit looked strong.

Against the Bills :lol:

I guess they did pretty well seeing the Bills have 2 star corners, star LB core and star tackles :lol: .

People over there on billszone aren't to happy with Adams.

Well, yeah, but if y'all recall I said more than a few times that if the Jets pulled their heads out of their butt's, sat Stinkaverde, and started pennington, they would suddenly become dangerous.

One of those times that I hated beeing right, but this time I don't see a savior on that team. NY will be mediocre and thats a death rattle in the AFC BEast.

yeah, but do you ever see anything special about the titans?...when you look at their roster every year it looks like they should suck, but they always end up with a good record

Originally posted by Barbarian

Well, yeah, but if y'all recall I said more than a few times that if the Jets pulled their heads out of their butt's, sat Stinkaverde, and started pennington, they would suddenly become dangerous.

One of those times that I hated beeing right, but this time I don't see a savior on that team. NY will be mediocre and thats a death rattle in the AFC BEast.

I wouldn't count the jets out just yet, they looked better against the Bucs than we did, they drove right down the field on their first drive and scored a TD. More than we did. They didn't really look bad until their backups came in. This team is on a mission to prove something, and that's always a dangerous team. Plus their in our division..I stand by my old saying, no matter the record one team in this division can beat another. Period..We lost 2 to last year's seller dwellers...Don't count out no one in this division.

How about Justing McCareins torching Antoine Winfield for the 35-yard TD..... McCareins had about 4 yards on Winfield. :lol:

How about Justing McCareins torching Antoine Winfield for the 35-yard TD..... McCareins had about 4 yards on Winfield. :lol:

preseason:rolleyes:

how about Chambers dropping a wide open td against the bucs?
dolphin receiver dropping passes?...I guess he's coming into his own already, on that team:lol:

Nothing preseason about a guy running right by you.

He got beat. Straight up.

When did Chambers drop a TD..

I know he dropped some balls against Tampa, but I thought he just got overthrown?

Back
Top Bottom