Training Camp, SuperBowl Picks (60 min) NOW | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp, SuperBowl Picks (60 min) NOW

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
and the sun shines on a dog's *** every once in awhile too:rolleyes:

So you have been going around to check this theory out?

How many dog a$$es have you checked out anyways?

Is this some kind of weird fetish?

Do we have to call the SPCA here? :D

Originally posted by Barbarian

So you have been going around to check this theory out?

How many dog a$$es have you checked out anyways?

Is this some kind of weird fetish?

Do we have to call the SPCA here? :D

ok, leave your 5th grade smack at home....btw..Winfield didn't look nearly as bad as Madison did against us last year..Madison still has the treadmarks on his back:lol:

Eric Moulds is an All Pro. Justin McCareins is........well, not. :lol:

Madison tipped the ball to Moulds one play. More like beating himself there. And on the other, Marion was the one beaten. Not Madison.

So don't try and even act like Winfield looked remotely decent on that play. He was SCORCHED in 1-on-1 coverage by a nobody WR. :rofl:

I remember that Buffalo game..

Everything just kinda "fell in their lap" :) .

Originally posted by Muck
Be careful. Remember how bad the Jets were the first half of last season?? Then they turned it around and became the hottest team in the league.

They have lost a lot of talent. And they're thin up front. So a down year is more likely.

i would say the titans were the hottest team in the league at that point. the jets got lucky against us on monday night with two fluke plays of chambers and ricky.

Originally posted by Muck
Eric Moulds is an All Pro. Justin McCareins is........well, not. :lol:

Madison tipped the ball to Moulds one play. More like beating himself there. And on the other, Marion was the one beaten. Not Madison.

So don't try and even act like Winfield looked remotely decent on that play. He was SCORCHED in 1-on-1 coverage by a nobody WR. :rofl:

winfield had a smile on his face it was so bad.:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah, but do you ever see anything special about the titans?...when you look at their roster every year it looks like they should suck, but they always end up with a good record

the titans play ball the way we do. ball control and tough D. they are the mirror image of us. they have a couple of good WR's that seem to be coming out of the woodwork (tall guys). they just play solid football, we just need to get over the hump. this year is the year for us to do that.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
I remember that Buffalo game..

Everything just kinda "fell in their lap" :) .

yeah while the snow was falling in ours.:mad:

preseason:rolleyes:

how about Chambers dropping a wide open td against the bucs?
dolphin receiver dropping passes?...I guess he's coming into his own already, on that team:lol:

Don't talk about dropping balls son. I believe Reed couldn't catch a cold against the Titans Saturday. :lol:

Yes, it's preseason. But our starters look better from one game to the next. You can NOT say the same about your penalty full, non pass rushing Bills!

Back
Top Bottom