Training Camp Updates - Day Four | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Updates - Day Four

Travis Wingfield‏ @WingfieldNFL 4m4 minutes ago

Travis Wingfield Retweeted Safid Deen

This has been a regular drill throughout camp — Flores’ message is consistently about beating blocks and tackling. We’ve gotta be careful with this language because Oklahoma drills are banned, but it’s a focus on the same techniques and fundamentals.

Safid Deen ‏Verified account @Safid_Deen

#Dolphins working on a Oklahoma drills of sorts with the offensive players trying to get into the end zone past a defender. LB Sam Eguavoen and LB Terrill Hanks has some nice reps. TE Mike Gesicki was one who did not.

Maybe, we tend do this alot though about players not lasting on the PS. The other teams have guys also that have been with them all camp etx.

What would hurt is if we let one go and then turn around and cut a guy later that we had saved a spot for initially (or that next offseason).

We did let 7-11 go and he caught on but I’m trying to think who else at WR?
You have a point. There are always moving parts, as requirements and evals are fluid.

Most PS guys, though, are either projects, or expendable, with limited upside. I don't consider either one to be the case with this guy.

You have a point. There are always moving parts, as requirements and evals are fluid.

Most PS guys, though, are either projects, or expendable, with limited upside. I don't consider either one to be the case with this guy.

Yes, apparently the reason he wasn’t drafted was character not talent. He definitely has that advantage from alot of other UDFA.

Are they in pads?

Sounds like Rosen’s accuracy hasn’t improved

I doubt it, only get 14 pads practices and can only do 2 in a week 1 time

Sounds like Rosen is doing a well as Fitzpatrick - both poorly

Back
Top Bottom