Training Camp Updates - Day Three | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Updates - Day Three

Let’s be honest. We are transforming into a much more physical team and culture. And I love the “takes no talent” wall they run to. Physical, sound football. We just need the horses up front to be able to play an effective smash mouth style, which will take time.

Last edited:
Let’s be honest. We are transforming into a much more physical team and culture. And I love the takes no talent wall they run to. Physical, sound football. We just need the guys up front to play smash mouth, which will take time.

I mean that’s fair, but we have seen it over and over again. It will take a new staff time to evaluate and conclude the OL is poor (DL probably right behind it). It’s just unfortunate...and gets tiresome.

2nd team o-line not surprising

sounds like there is some decent hitting going on with the 1's

Haven’t seen if Mike G has a catch today either or not, saw one pass broken up to him.. unless I missed others.

I’m not exactly sure who on the line is supposed to hit the qb and we already have protection issues

Well its supposed to be more scheme driven, to free up a player etx, at least that’s what I have seen talk of. If we cant protect or open up running lanes or stop the run and pressure the passer.... tough to win many games (also those aren’t fun games to watch).

Hopefully they establish few things through camp and pre season, but the talent level doesn’t appear that impressive.

Back
Top Bottom