‘Travesty’ and trepidation: Past, present Miami Dolphins sweating out Jarvis Landry drama | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

‘Travesty’ and trepidation: Past, present Miami Dolphins sweating out Jarvis Landry drama

What everyone is missing though is they do not want him. How can you say this FO wants him here when they have tried to trade him since the beginning of last year? They were probably trying to work out a contract so he is locked into a deal and he is easier to trade. He is not in the FO’s long term plans. They are just trying to get something rather then nothing.

If he resigns, will I still have to suffer from his little retarded millennial emotive chain-moving arm swing signal thing every time he catches one of his trademark 2.3 yard bubble-screens? Does he do that because of a nutritional deficiency as a youth or is it a signal to the gay community that the Landry train is about to be unfurled?

103135-004-FB7CEA55.jpg

Miami BLEW IT! He needed to be signed 18 months ago - given lots of cash in a bonus and paid like a man - they could have made him handsome at 10 million a year then....

Once again poor management - lack of foresight gets us crushed again.

We cannot afford him anymore.

Let him go to an organization that won't waste the rest of his career!

I am SO sick of being a Dolphin fan! Its terrible - an affliction - an incurable disease. It does bring death eventually - first to the team and then to its fans!

Tell me again. How do you know they didn't offer "given lots of cash in a bonus and paid like a man - they could have made him handsome at 10 million a year then...." and Landry and his Agent said NO!

You seem very confident to suggest "Miami BLEW IT!"

So certainly you must have inside knowledge.

If he resigns, will I still have to suffer from his little retarded millennial emotive chain-moving arm swing signal thing every time he catches one of his trademark 2.3 yard bubble-screens? Does he do that because of a nutritional deficiency as a youth or is it a signal to the gay community that the Landry train is about to be unfurled?

LOL! Personally, I never liked Landry... IMO he's a little Diva. What about his spinning the football (usually near the defender) after every catch? He's lucky that he doesn't get flagged every time for taunting.

LOL what part of the Everglades do you live in Cleetus?

this-cannot-be-real.gif

LOL! Personally, I never liked Landry... IMO he's a little Diva. What about his spinning the football (usually near the defender) after every catch? He's lucky that he doesn't get flagged every time for taunting.

I never understood this mindset.

**** talking is absolutely a part of the game, and it should be. We're also watching the game for entertainment, so I have zero issue with someone getting a first down and being happy about it.

Y'all need to find some actual legitimate things to be angry about.

"This millionaire dancing on TV hurts my feelings!!!"

Would Bill Belichick put up with Jarvis' on field behavior, especially the frivolous way he gives away penalties? Methinks he would not. While we love the talent and the passion, Gase's challenge is to eliminate the stupid, totally out of control stuff that occasionally surfaces. BTW - it was interesting to note that Gase's other problem child, Jay Ajayi got banished to Philly to win a Super Bowl.

Last edited:
Never got the mcduffie love. Landry is much better.

McDuffie was a first down machine and Marino's favorite target in the mid 90s. Pretty damn good punt returner too in his early years. It's apples and oranges with those two anyway.

can we really count on the Phins having a contingency plan for Landry's exit? a 2nd round pick simply isn't enough. Could Miami be players for Robinson or Watkins?

If Landry leaves it's on him and his pride. His salary demands are unreasonable.

If Landry leaves it's on him and his pride. His salary demands are unreasonable.
Miami just needs to bite the bullet this year. That's what is head scratching. There is a ton of money available next year and they can be creative. Instead, they continue to sign free agents and players early (like Kiko and Jones), when they didn't have to. Jarvis never held out like Jones. He played hard everyday and wasn't rewarded. This has Wes Welker written all over it.

Miami just needs to bite the bullet this year. That's what is head scratching. There is a ton of money available next year and they can be creative. Instead, they continue to sign free agents and players early (like Kiko and Jones), when they didn't have to. Jarvis never held out like Jones. He played hard everyday and wasn't rewarded. This has Wes Welker written all over it.

Except Landry actually scored 22 receiving tds for us while Welker had 1

Tell me again. How do you know they didn't offer "given lots of cash in a bonus and paid like a man - they could have made him handsome at 10 million a year then...." and Landry and his Agent said NO!

You seem very confident to suggest "Miami BLEW IT!"

So certainly you must have inside knowledge.

No inside knowledge - maybe Miami offered Landry the best deal in NFL history and Landry said no....

On the other hand, we have an organization that has SUCKED - now into our 3rd decade of suckiness - with a recent history of blowing it repeatedly on keeping talent and going on spending sprees for big name players as if we're one player away from a superbowl - then we cannot even sniff the playoffs!

Bad organizations deserve bad "press"!!!

Back
Top Bottom