Trevor might stay in school | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trevor might stay in school

Lawrence : yeah, I'm gonna wait it out, see how it goes...

Translation : If you think I'm gonna sell my soul to the Jets you're batshit crazy

He is not staying. I hope he goes to the Jet and we get to wreck him twice a year. They will still suck if he goes there.

There is no doubt, there are people who are telling him to stay in school. Everyone knows the complete dumpster of a franchise the New York Jets are. While I understand he's a good kid with high integrity, I can see him having reservation about playing in New York. Perhaps he stays at Clemson?

Trevor is NFL ready and he knows it... now, he might exert leverage on whatever team holds his draft rights in order to force a trade... like Elway did.

...and I wouldn't blame him one bit. Most of us get a say in what job we apply for... and the system in place freezes rookies in place for years. A Georgia boy with a mullet might not like the idea of New Yawk City... and openly refuse to sign with a team that drafts him. (just speculating here).

Trevor is NFL ready and he knows it... now, he might exert leverage on whatever team holds his draft rights in order to force a trade... like Elway did.

...and I wouldn't blame him one bit. Most of us get a say in what job we apply for... and the system in place freezes rookies in place for years. A Georgia boy with a mullet might not like the idea of New Yawk City... and openly refuse to sign with a team that drafts him. (just speculating here).
Yeah, a Georgia boy with a mullet would be as crazy as a long-haired, fur coat wearing boy from Alabama (college) playing in New Yawk City.

I doubt it, but it would be hialrious.

Didn't Peyton Manning stiff the Jets back in the day?

Who was the kid from USC that did that an lost his shirt?
I think you are thinking of Matt Leinhart.

But he was not the prospect Lawrence is. He would not have gone first if he had come out early, his shortcomings were obvious.

Back
Top Bottom