Trevor Pryce Disses Fiedler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trevor Pryce Disses Fiedler

rhadaddy

Who's your daddy?
Reaction score
Broncos defensive end Trevor Pryce told the News recently that Griese was never the same after undergoing reconstructive surgery on his right shoulder in January 2001. But he said the Dolphins are a good team for Griese because, "He's definitely an upgrade over Jay Fiedler, even with a busted shoulder."
:lol:

I've been supporting Fieldler from day one and I dont want to turn this into another Fieldler thread...but dayummm did he forget that Fieldler was 5n1 b4 the injury, the high qb rating, and not to mention the lucky duck pass from Fieldler with a broken hand to to get us into field goal range.... I'm sorry but no one from denver should be talking smack about JF, not the fans, the coaches, or the players... especially the defense, cause when you let a brokened hand qb beat you (at least help beat you), you should be ashamed of yourself...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Truthfully, with all the games that Brian Griese has helped us win against them, I don't see him as an upgrade to Fiedler, however he is much better than Puckas.

Broncos players are notorious for talking smack. Remember when Sharpe dissed Marino? Its ok, let them talk, the Broncos are yesterdays news.

I think what pryce said, is the general feeling of the rest of the football world, except for this board, and wannstedt. Griese is alot better, accpet it.

Originally posted by FinFan84
I think what pryce said, is the general feeling of the rest of the football world, except for this board, and wannstedt. Griese is alot better, accpet it.

Is there a plonk function on these boards???
:D

trevor price is funny...did he think griese was an upgrade when jay drove miami down the field for the game winning FG on his defense in his stadium last year?

I will agree with what Trevor Said , that Monday Night game 2 Years ago and Griese played with that bad shoulder , he hasnt been the same .................

I think someone is a little bitter about some Sunday night game in October when this Fiedler guy drove the Dolphins down the field in less than a minute with a broken thumb.....

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I think someone is a little bitter about some Sunday night game in October when this Fiedler guy drove the Dolphins down the field in less than a minute with a broken thumb.....
Naw I know a fluke when I see one ........... If I were to be upset over a Loss it would have been Raiders , Phins dont mean that Much to me either way

In what world and what fantasy

Hey the numbers dont lie, and the fact that we've been to the playoffs (not saying much) In Fiedler's first two years and arguably would have been there last year if it wasn't for Puckas with a lot less talent. C'mon now, BG had Mcafferey, R Smith, Sharp, a consistent 1000 yd back and his numbers for the last two years are worse than Fiedler's and JF had Chambers, Gadsden, and Mcknight and Lamar Smith one year and Ricky williams and six weeks out the second... please man bring the facts

Jay Fiedler MIA 3290 450 273 20 19 74 80.3
Brian Griese DEN 2827 451 275 23 19 65 78.5

Brian Griese DEN 3214 436 291 15 15 82 85.6
Jay Fiedler MIA 2024 292 179 14 9 59 85.2

FWIW
I'm no blind follower of Fiedler, and I know we can do much better at QB. I do know that Fiedler is definelty capable of winning a superbowl (see the last three champ's qb's) and Brian Griese's not a upgrade over JF

admitting that it was a fluke

Naw I know a fluke when I see one ........... If I were to be upset over a Loss it would have been Raiders , Phins dont mean that Much to me either way

Is even worse, because there is no excuse, why a broken hand fielder should have gotten that pass off, or for that matter that drive.

and AFAIK BG would've pulled himself out of the game if that happened. I'm glad we signed Griese, dont get me wrong, becasue he's an upgrade over Ray Lucas which really is not saying much.

Re: admitting that it was a fluke

Originally posted by rhadaddy

Is even worse, because there is no excuse, why a broken hand fielder should have gotten that pass off, or for that matter that drive.

and AFAIK BG would've pulled himself out of the game if that happened. I'm glad we signed Griese, dont get me wrong, becasue he's an upgrade over Ray Lucas which really is not saying much.
Well 90% of us Bronco fans didnt Listen to Eagles and Redskin Fan when they said Rhodes was a Bum and they was Happy to see him go , Rhodes stopped the Run , But he never even Came close to stopping anyone passing Game , And dont get me Started on our Redzone D last year ...............

sorry I keep saying hand

I mean broken thumb, same difference though, he never should've been allowed to get that pass off... That shows heart, toughness and resilliance, something BG has not shown. BG may have the intangibles that the scouts, and coaches rant and rave about, but so Does Akilli Smith, Shaun King, Jim Drunkenmiller and the long list of other overatted underachieving failures in this league.:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by FinFan84

No way, he hasn't shown it on the field or stats..and definetly not in mentality.

Hey Spider

I'm not trying to rag the Broncos, smack isn't my thing, and about Ray Rhodes, see Jim Bates... I just think it's ironic for Pryce to take shots at Fiedler when, he didn't step up and make a game breaking play to seal the game in the end and BG single handedly gave us the game 2 years ago with that perfect spiral to Bromell.

Even though JT is a awsome sack master DE, you dont hear him talking smack to any team period, and If he did, I would say the same thing, where were you when Culpepper made that first down to keep the momentum going... Stats are great but it's the game breaking critical plays that count. Trevor Pryce needs to shut up

Back
Top Bottom