Trouble in Foxborough? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trouble in Foxborough?

brady just had a kid too . so im sure his head will be elsewhere this week instead of focusing on the game sunday.

As far as I know the rule is supposed to be about a defensive player already being on the ground and then launching at the knees from his position on the ground, rather than getting up first.

It's a stupid rule.

Wow Moss finally being punished for his lack of effort?

As far as I know the rule is supposed to be about a defensive player already being on the ground and then launching at the knees from his position on the ground, rather than getting up first.

It's a stupid rule.

Looking at the replay Wake had Brady wrapped up around mid Thigh area Both of his knees were exposed to the camera so no foul could be called thats why Brady did not go crying for a flag.

brady did'nt call for a penalty because he cried for being in the grasp to wipe out the interception he got the reply but the call on the field was correct

Moss looks to be at his New England crossroads

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/12/09/moss-looks-to-be-at-his-new-england-crossroads/

"It's unfair to go so far as to say he's reverted to not caring, but he is frustrated by the fact that he's seeing more attention from defenses and, thus, less attention from Tom Brady," Curran writes. "It's been humbling for him to be shut down for three consecutive games and he's edging closer to disengaging with each silent game. And his lack of attention to the detail of getting to the facility on time mirrors his lack of attention on Sundays. Build the world around Randy and he will happily sit on the throne you point him to. Tell him he's got a supporting role and run the risk of him letting you down."

:woot::woot::woot:

Moss looks to be at his New England crossroads

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/12/09/moss-looks-to-be-at-his-new-england-crossroads/

"It's unfair to go so far as to say he's reverted to not caring, but he is frustrated by the fact that he's seeing more attention from defenses and, thus, less attention from Tom Brady," Curran writes. "It's been humbling for him to be shut down for three consecutive games and he's edging closer to disengaging with each silent game. And his lack of attention to the detail of getting to the facility on time mirrors his lack of attention on Sundays. Build the world around Randy and he will happily sit on the throne you point him to. Tell him he's got a supporting role and run the risk of him letting you down."

:woot::woot::woot:

Randy :D Randy :D Randy :D

Well, according to Joey Porter all Brady has ti do is call for a flag. Most here agreed he was right. I wonder if all along it's just been the NFL protecting QBs, which it's been progressivly doing for decades now, or a deliberate conspiracy to keep the Patriots on top?

I think the refs saw a good, clean wrap up, albeit low, and made the proper non call.

It's funny b/c I had been thinking the same thing for awhile now until I watched a replay of the Pats / Raiders playoff game back in 2002.

The announcers were all over the Raiders jocks talking about the Raiders being the best team on the field and how it would be unfortunate if the weather was the cause for the "best team" to lose. I mean they were ALL OVER their jocks for the entire game.

Now that doesn't take away any of my hatred for the Patsies, but it does make me realize that it's only been 8 years that the media has been attached to Tom Brady's twig and berries. It's only been 8 years since ESPN started their love affair with Bellichek, Brady, and the Pats.

The media attaches to teams that are good. Hopefully that reign is coming to an end with the Patriots (and Brett Favre) so we can stop constantly hearing about them.

Here's to a 2010 season full of media hype of the Dolphins (if not the Phins, then hopefully it's the Saints). Not a Saints fan, it would just be nice to hear about a freaking team that is not the Vikings, Pats, Steelers, or Colts.

Back
Top Bottom