Tua Buys His Mom A Cadillac For Mother's Day | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Buys His Mom A Cadillac For Mother's Day

Guess I was the only one looking to see if tua walked out there with a hitch in his giddy up
Actually the way he was walking was the only thing that mattered to me. High priced athletes buying cars or even homes for their parents is actually fairly common. So watching to see if he had a limp when he walked out the door was more important to me than the fact he gave his a Mom a new car.Unfortunately it was hard to determine by the short video if he still has a limp or not.

That video actually made me mad.

WTF, where's the DOLPHIN gear? Not a single family (or friend) wearing aqua!

I mean, is he still getting money from Bama? Where's the love for the team that actually pays your bills from here on out? I guess the DOLPHINS don't rank very high in the TUA household. Hopefully SABAN hasn't turned him into a pu$$y too.

Fearing the parental Minka Fitzpatrick syndrome...

I mean, is he still getting money from Bama? Where's the love for the team that actually pays your bills from here on out? I guess the DOLPHINS don't rank very high in the TUA household. Hopefully SABAN hasn't turned him into a pu$$y too.

Not every family member has to be a Dolphins fan. You're really grasping at straws here. He spent his entire collegiate career at Alabama and it made him a top 5 pick. His family still lives in Bama and his bro still plays for Bama for the time being.

Not every family member has to be a Dolphins fan. You're really grasping at straws here.
COMPLETELY DISAGREE!

YES I AM YELLING. j/k

I saw quite a few people & not even a lame old hat.

I see problems in our future having to deal with the ENTIRE TUA family. Not gonna end well.

This didn't go well with the GINN or FITZPATRICK families. To never learn from history is to repeat it. Nothing we can do but keepin our fingers crossed though.

COMPLETELY DISAGREE!

YES I AM YELLING. j/k

I saw quite a few people & not even a lame old hat.

I see problems in our future having to deal with the ENTIRE TUA family. Not gonna end well.

This didn't go well with the GINN or FITZPATRICK families. To never learn from history is to repeat it. Nothing we can do but keepin our fingers crossed though.
Genuinely think you are completely overthinking this. They all stated before the draft they wanted him to go to Miami and he was even wearing a Dolphins colored coat the night before.

His younger brother entered the transfer portal and will soon be leaving the Alabama football team. Yet they are still living in Alabama and the fact both of his sons played at Alabama is reason enough for the father to be wearing an Alabama shirt at this time. I really don’t get anyone being upset in regards to what family members are wearing or not wearing. The reality is that once the football season starts Tua will be wearing a Dolphin uniform and that is all that really matters.

Good for him, now please God don’t forget how to play football like that slow MF’er I’m still trying to forget about. God speed Charles, I’ll still root for u in ATL.

Last edited:

:oops:

His younger brother entered the transfer portal and will soon be leaving the Alabama football team. Yet they are still living in Alabama and the fact both of his sons played at Alabama is reason enough for the father to be wearing an Alabama shirt at this time. I really don’t get anyone being upset in regards to what family members are wearing or not wearing. The reality is that once the football season starts Tua will be wearing a Dolphin uniform and that is all that really matters.
True & I agree with that also. :up:

Of course I over exaggerated being "angry", but it just stuck me that not a single DOLPHIN insignia to be found. I do understand the Bama love (I don't share it but I understand), just not the apparent lack of love for the DOLPHINS.

Back
Top Bottom