Tua Disrespect has jumped the shark | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Disrespect has jumped the shark

Simms was one of the worst QB’s to ever start in the NFL. So anything he has to say about any QB in the NFL is totally irrelevant, IMO. He only has a job reporting on football because of his Daddy and certainly not because of his skill at playing in the NFL.

When it comes to Tua, I listen to former QB’s like Peyton Manning who actually was a great NFL QB. Not a bust like Simms.

Like they said, Tua had a better first 16 games than Kyler Murry and Kyler was rookie of the year but everyone is calling Tua a bum. It doesn't make sense.

"Irony for $400, please...."
A fire station burns down. ...
A marriage counselor files for divorce. ...
The police station gets robbed. ...
A post on Facebook complains about how useless Facebook is. ...
A traffic cop gets his license suspended because of unpaid parking tickets. ...
A pilot has a fear of heights.

It was very revealing when Richard Jefferson, former NBA star and now ESPN anal-yst apologized for being certifiably wrong reading the wrong script as his opinion on a very polarizing political issue.

Yes, he read a script... and presented it as his opinion. This is what you get from many of the talking heads in sports and beyond. While I think with Simms, it's an ego thing and real, I am not surprised when debates flare, that the opinions expressed are the networks' and not the actual speakers'

Chris Simms; Luca would like to speak with you Luca Brasi that is.
bored godfather GIF

Last edited:
If Bayless can admit he's wrong, anyone can.

But most do what Cowherd is doing. "I was kinda wrong, BUT....." He's backed off Tua a tad, but still prefaces with the dismissive "he can win you games BUT..." nonsense.

Last I checked winning games is the #1 thing that matters. While Tua doesn't win games by himself (no QB does), he surely is helping the Dolphins a lot more in that regard than many others.
he's ignoring tua winning with lack of talent around him. He's elevating players which is one of the signs of a franchise player. The dumbass compared tua to Bridgewater. Bridgewater was never good tho. He had moments or playing good for saints with Peyton as coach , plus good o line, kamara, Wrs. Big difference. Decent qbs need a ton of talent around them to play decent. Obviously good qbs will play better with good talent around them just like any player. But good qbs can elevate and still be pretty good even with not being surrounded with a ton of talent. It makes me think Dak wasn't worth the top 3 $ he got. He looked good starting of season, he's a leader, but he needs the rbs to rush really well, a ton of talented Wrs around him to win games. He's a good qb, but I'm not so sure that good

Back
Top Bottom