Tua in concussion protocol | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua in concussion protocol

If TB plays badly against NE, McD will pull him and put in ST in the second half...IMO. You never know if Skylar can (somehow!?) do some magic.

Seriously though, our D has to contain their offense, and we must be successful (fat chance) at running the ball if a win is possible.
Thompson is not 100%z Fans need to know this hopefully, as the screams for Skylar will most probably go unheard. I’m wondering if whomever is on the practice squad will be elevated, or if Thompson is healthy enough to play. I think Teddy goes the distance.

2 questions

1. Has he actually been diagnosed with a concussion or is he just in the protocol?
2. Is this all because of a fan based video?

What's wrong with a "fan based video"?
On the sidelines and in private box (es) there must be 20 or more coaches, trainers etc...
I question why McDaniel or one of his staff were apparently not immediately aware that Tua's head had again made impact with the ground.
And if a Dolphins employee had seen the impact why did Tua continue to play during that game ?

Damn, you know this Tua concussion is headline news when even cross country local news is reporting it.

The Los Angeles wacky morning news show (Good Day LA) that the wife watches just reported it in the middle of them reporting other none sports related news.

What a PR nightmare for our team and the NFL.

big brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Back
Top Bottom