Tua in concussion protocol | Page 57 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua in concussion protocol

Also this story is different than the one we heard yesterday the Phins need to be careful with all of these changing stories. It’s already cost us a lot

Yeah, the "knew about it Sunday" statement is the worst thing to say (which the other Twitter guy reported). Changing stories never ends well.

It’s when he falls back, definitely should get a trainer in to work on falling backward saving that head slap

This is why, outside of a gimmick with Pat White at the end of the second round, Parcells always stayed away from quarterbacks under 6’2”.

He would’ve never drafted a six foot quarterback in the first round.

This is why, outside of a gimmick with Pat White at the end of the second round, Parcells always stayed away from quarterbacks under 6’2”.

He would’ve never drafted a six foot quarterback in the first round.
6'2" what an arbitrary number. Why that because Simms was 6'2"?

Next part is tying the two stories together.

Yes Tua Self Reported like we initially said on Monday. However it was because we told him too. That will come Thursday or Friday. Trying to tie the two reports together.

Looks gone. Yeesh. I should have included link. Might be the reporter realized he incorrectly said something and pulled it.

I agree, can't find any inconsistencies anymore.
Yeah, wasn't doubting it, just tried to find it myself and couldn't so figured easier to ask you to post it lol.

So it was McDaniel, the next day, concluding that the only way Tua played that bad must have been a concussion. He then sent Tua to a doctor and went into the protocol.

2 questions

1. Has he actually been diagnosed with a concussion or is he just in the protocol?
2. Is this all because of a fan based video?

He’s concussed. He’s not starting (or I assume playing) on Sunday. It’s not because of the video, but I’ve heard two different versions of how they determined he had a concussion: 1) it was initially stated that Tua had self-reported symptoms; but 2) McDaniel says he saw some things in the game film that caused him to worry and ask Tua to be evaluated by a doctor.

He’s concussed. He’s not starting (or I assume playing) on Sunday. It’s not because of the video, but I’ve heard two different versions of how they determined he had a concussion: 1) it was initially stated that Tua had self-reported symptoms; but 2) McDaniel says he saw some things in the game film that caused him to worry and ask Tua to be evaluated by a doctor.
I hadn't seen where it was actually announced that he had a concussion instead of just in the protocol.

Back
Top Bottom