Tua in concussion protocol | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua in concussion protocol

There have been 125 concussions in the NFL this year, average time for return is 9 days. If he passes protocol he'll play next week but will likely sit this one out
How many players have recorded 2 concussions this year?

Sucks, but thanks for posting.

That puts to rest the issue many posters seemed to have about confirmation from the organization.
Totally sucks but makes sense as to why Tua was so off. I could see him wanting to hide it too with all of the fire storm the last issues caused. Good kid in a bad spot hope he takes care of himself 🐬🆙

There have been 125 concussions in the NFL this year, average time for return is 9 days. If he passes protocol he'll play next week but will likely sit this one out
I will be surprised if we see Tua again this year but I hope you’re right as long as the medical staff clears him. He’s taken some violent falls and needs to work on getting stronger and better at taking hits, sliding etc No one wants to see this dude in the Seau boat or anything close to that

Concussion confirmed by McD today. No good -another tough break Dolphin fans smh

This might not be a popular opinion, but I think at this point the Dolphins should shut Tua down for the year. If they don't choose to do that, at least don't let him play against the Jets if we have a playoff spot clinched already.

No we don’t we lose the tiebreaker to NE. You’re right it’s not hard. You’re not understanding bc you think DIVISION record is the next tiebreaker and it’s not. CONFERENCE record is the next tiebreaker and we lose on that to NE if we both finish 9-8.
No conference record is the next tiebreaker if it’s a 3 way tie.

I will be surprised if we see Tua again this year but I hope you’re right as long as the medical staff clears him. He’s taken some violent falls and needs to work on getting stronger and better at taking hits, sliding etc No one wants to see this dude in the Seau boat or anything close to that
I get nervous when he turns around in the pocket to extend a play. I still think there are opportunities for him to get some positive yards running the ball. But slide!

This might not be a popular opinion, but I think at this point the Dolphins should shut Tua down for the year. If they don't choose to do that, at least don't let him play against the Jets if we have a playoff spot clinched already.
With all the medical issues surrounding him, there is zero chance Tua plays in a meaningless game in Week 17

Back
Top Bottom