Tua in concussion protocol | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua in concussion protocol

How would you know who gets warnings, and who doesn't?

You have to admit, you are generally the antagonist. You just can't let $hit drop, without some smart response,. Then many times you just keep pushing it, rather than getting back on topic.

I can only speak for myself, but I'm more likely to let something pass if it is a "once in a blue moon" thing from a generally reasonable poster, than I am if the poster is a constant "**** starter".

Hope that satisfies your inquiry.

John I’ll be able to sport my own cheerleading squad before anything. We just had our 3rd girl.
Or your own volleyball team. Back to the thread. I wish nothing but the best for Tua and his health going forward as well as our Miami Dolphins. I maybe in the minority but I rather see Thompson then Bridgewater. :ffic:

Do you guys actually watch football outside of the Miami Dolphins? No offense, but that would explain a lot.

My 7 year old son can tell you the jersey number just by calling Higgins’ name.
I watch lots of high school, college, and NFL football games.
What's that got to do with understanding that concussions are dangerous ?

Tua in concussion protocol​

That's the topic guys or we go to the Locker and talk about anything you want

Watching Tua's presser he doesnt seem to have any effects of the concussion....Interested to see what his doctors say.
It still has yet to be confirmed that he had a concussion, we’re still in the he’s just in the protocols for one.

Back
Top Bottom