Tua in concussion protocol | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua in concussion protocol

"Doc" settle down. BTW, it's "except" your own bullshit, not accept. You'd think someone smart enough to be a doctor would know the difference.
What? Its accept dude, like you can't believe it, not an exception. Dude, you are making yourself sound real dumb.

Call me out for typos, use context and just understand.

@Mach2 how come people can attack me but only I get warnings?
How would you know who gets warnings, and who doesn't?

You have to admit, you are generally the antagonist. You just can't let $hit drop, without some smart response,. Then many times you just keep pushing it, rather than getting back on topic.

I can only speak for myself, but I'm more likely to let something pass if it is a "once in a blue moon" thing from a generally reasonable poster, than I am if the poster is a constant "**** starter".

Hope that satisfies your inquiry.

How would you know who gets warnings, and who doesn't?

You have to admit, you are generally the antagonist. You just can't let $hit drop, without some smart response,. Then many times you just keep pushing it, rather than getting back on topic.

I can only speak for myself, but I'm more likely to let something pass if it is a "once in a blue moon" thing from a generally reasonable poster, than I am if the poster is a constant "**** starter".

Hope that satisfies your inquiry.
Nah, not really but it's cool

Back
Top Bottom