Tua in concussion protocol | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua in concussion protocol

Household name in high school.
Household name in college.
Household name during the draft process.
Household name on Sundays.

If you do not know who Tee Higgins is, then you should not be giving advice on which players should retire and when. You don’t even follow the sport 🤷‍♂️

Consider that "following the sport" has little to nothing to do with knowing a roster of names.
The topic of this thread is concussion protocol, which also has nothing to do with a roster of names.
I expect that any adult with a reasonable level of intelligence should understand that concussions are very dangerous.

What's funny is that you think I or anyone else here cares that you pretend you're a doctor.

I Care Bill Murray GIF by filmeditor

You're showing your drivers license on a message board to try and impress strangers. Ive clearly won.

Drag Race Yes GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Well, if our receivers carry the offense, we'll have no problem with Teddy leading it this week.
Teddy is late unloading the ball.. not nearly as accurate as Tua.. expect throws behind Hill and Waddle. Trouble is, the Pats can be hard to run against. I expect some screens….if the Fins even have that play in the book… Ingold may have a busy day. This is the sort of game Gesicki would be useful.

If TB plays badly against NE, McD will pull him and put in ST in the second half...IMO. You never know if Skylar can (somehow!?) do some magic.

Seriously though, our D has to contain their offense, and we must be successful (fat chance) at running the ball if a win is possible.

You know better than me huh? Ok little buddy. Your nickname from now on is "little expert" that's fitting for you

As I said, it does not make me an expert, just more then you, so we will just call you Hugely Confused.

What's funny is that you think I or anyone else here cares that you pretend you're a doctor. You're showing your drivers license on a message board to try and impress strangers. Ive clearly won. Now stop attacking me before I sick @Mach2 on you
There is a saying I like to quote at times like this......

"A good retreat, is better than a bad stand"

As he has clearly won this pissing contest about credentials, I would recommend you simply apologize and move on. This is not a good look.....

There is a saying I like to quote at times like this......

"A good retreat, is better than a bad stand"

As he has clearly won this pissing contest about credentials, I would recommend you simply apologize and move on. This is not a good look.....
I'll take your advice under consideration............ Ok, I've considered it and ive come to the conclusion that Your opinion means less to me than a steaming pile of horseshit.

I'll take your advice under consideration............ Ok, I've considered it and ive come to the conclusion that Your opinion means less to me than a steaming pile of horseshit.
It's ok, I didn't expect you to be able to exhibit any class or maturity and you predictably have proven that point again.

It still has yet to be confirmed that he had a concussion, we’re still in the he’s just in the protocols for one.

I believe someone reported that symptoms were light probably not even enough to diagnose a concussion. That same report stated he’d be cleared today, guess we’ll see if true.

Concussion confirmed by McD today. No good -another tough break Dolphin fans smh

Sucks, but thanks for posting.

That puts to rest the issue many posters seemed to have about confirmation from the organization.

Concussion confirmed by McD today. No good -another tough break Dolphin fans smh

There have been 125 concussions in the NFL this year, average time for return is 9 days. If he passes protocol he'll play next week but will likely sit this one out

Back
Top Bottom