Tua injured AGAIN?! | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua injured AGAIN?!

I don't think Tua is soft or doesn't want to play through injuries. I don't question Tua's heart or desire, or even love of the sport.

However, his body is small and injury prone. You can swallow the injury proneness when the upside is massive, but it's just not with his toolset. The juice isn't worth the squeeze. Time to move on in the offseason and get whatever you can in return.

Injury prone was a big knock on him from the start, unfortunately it's been true plus more

So...other than being gluttons for punishment, what's a good reason to watch this game?
Because some here(very few) are real Dolphin fans! Some, like myself, have been fans of THIS TEAM for over 50+ years, through the good and the bad years,but still love the team. Not sure what caused the change of tone and vitriol that this forum has become,it's no longer fun to spend time here. My question to those in the know,is the VIP section more civil with less hate and nonsense?

Tua had the tightrope procedure on both ankles. Don’t care what your generic table says. Both high ankle sprains would have healed on their own, but take generally 6-8 weeks.

Yes the procedure is a big deal because it’s speeds up recovery time and provides extra support moving forward.

Alabama is one of the few schools that use it. The first player to get it was Cam Robinson in 2014 and around 10 Alabama players received it from 2014-2019.

If it is a big deal the way you portray it to be, why hasn’t Tua experience ankle sprains on either ankle since? (Rhetorical)

If you want to be informed what the procedure entails, read and watch the following. If you don’t, stick with your table.

What does matter is…he has been injury prone through 4 straight years of his career…every season he was a starter at the college and pro level!

Yes, he had surgery to speed up recovery time on two ankle injuries….but they are still injuries!

Big mistake drafting this guy!

I’m done now. I’ve refrained from being critical of Tua, mainly due to the subpar supporting cast and the horrendous coaching.

But at this point, it’s over for me. It’s very clear that Grier and Flores made a franchise-altering mistake taking Tua, Jackson, and Igbonogene in the 2020 first round. It’ll go down in NFL history as the worst draft ever given the resources available.

Because some here(very few) are real Dolphin fans! Some, like myself, have been fans of THIS TEAM for over 50+ years, through the good and the bad years,but still love the team. Not sure what caused the change of tone and vitriol that this forum has become,it's no longer fun to spend time here. My question to those in the know,is the VIP section more civil with less hate and nonsense?
Doesn't seem to be enough posting in VIP. Look..if you've been a dolphins fan for 50 years you know what's going on. This team has been a train wreck for 20 years. That's a REALLY long ****ing time. Everytime things have looked up we've come crashing down harder than ever. This situation seems the most hopeless of all. Literally every aspect of this team sucks from top to bottom in year three of a rebuild. We haven't had anything to cheer about since Chad Pennington in 2008. We are literally the new Cleveland Browns. Only the Lions are worse than we are.

I’m done now. I’ve refrained from being critical of Tua, mainly due to the subpar supporting cast and the horrendous coaching.

But at this point, it’s over for me. It’s very clear that Grier and Flores made a franchise-altering mistake taking Tua, Jackson, and Igbonogene in the 2020 first round. It’ll go down in NFL history as the worst draft ever give the resources available.
We are the 76ers of the NFL except they're still good and they got Embiid in the draft.

What does matter is…he has been injury prone through 4 straight years of his career…every season he was a starter at the college and pro level!

Yes, he had surgery to speed up recovery time on two ankle injuries….but they are still injuries!

Big mistake drafting this guy!
!!! Very emphatic! 😀

You appear to be quiet passionate about your “opinion!”

Back
Top Bottom