TUA INJURY UPDATE THREAD | Page 112 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TUA INJURY UPDATE THREAD

I find it ironic that the same people who say us "tua haters" are happy when he fails just so we can say that we were right, are now happy that Skylar didn't have a good game so they can say that they were right. Well if they can blame the o-line for 3 years of tuas failures, we can blame the o-line for skylars game today.

Take it easy pal. Sorry I upset your delicate sensibilities. He was slow on the draw because he got thrown into the frying plan. I was pointing out that it wasn’t entirely the oline’s fault that he was unable to make quick decision like Tua can. I also believe with a week of practice with the ones and he’ll improve. Is that better?
A deer in the headlights is very different than what you are backtracking here. Not sure you really watch the game today

Again, let me reiterate if the Dolphins put Tua out there without Armstead than McDaniel is dumb as a ****. Take the Vikings lost as a non conference loss and get healthy. It’s ****ing easy. Get healthy.
Please stop it with this ****. Coaches and players don’t think this way. The line was worse last year. If we need to protect Tua based on the line and opponent we need a new QB period. This take is about as dumb as they come on here and for Finheaven that is really, really saying something.

Lol ! Tua would have been killed on the same first play ! Could you imagine? Tua comes back from perceived from concussion “”””” #1 Then he actually gets a concussion against bengals. Then play 1 today he does a PA and goes into the protocol for the third time ?

Lol ! Tua would have been killed on the same first play ! Could you imagine? Tua comes back from perceived from concussion “”””” #1 Then he actually gets a concussion against bengals. Then play 1 today he does a PA and goes into the protocol for the third time ?
Only Teddy isn’t even in the protocol. He was removed due to the new Tua rule. Thy say he stumbled.

Please stop it with this ****. Coaches and players don’t think this way. The line was worse last year. If we need to protect Tua based on the line and opponent we need a new QB period. This take is about as dumb as they come on here and for Finheaven that is really, really saying something.
Lmao you forgot your signature

-Signed - a very pissed off fan who is sick and tired of this ****

Vs. Cincinnati we had a gameplan for Tua and Teddy had to come in. This week we had a game plan for Teddy and Skylar has to come in. I wonder how well McDaniel can game plan knowing which one will be the QB this week

Listen the bottom line is the team just isnt that good. Please all of you STOP making Tua to be Dan Marino its really getting exhausting. If ANYONE on here doesn't think we were lucky to be 3-0 to start and NOT 1-2? Youre dreaming...

Flipping the switch and scoring 4 TDs in the fourth qtr to come back from 21 down against a SB favorite...... and then digging down to their souls against the best team in the league to fight out a win is the opposite of luck. If you think it is you are the dreamer.

I find it ironic that the same people who say us "tua haters" are happy when he fails just so we can say that we were right, are now happy that Skylar didn't have a good game so they can say that they were right. Well if they can blame the o-line for 3 years of tuas failures, we can blame the o-line for skylars game today.
It's not only ironic, it's truly sad. The worst is when they hide behind the "I root for the team first, I want anyone who is QB to succeed" when Tua inevitably doesn't work out or the guy who replaces him ends up out-playing him.

Flipping the switch and scoring 4 TDs in the fourth qtr to come back from 21 down against a SB favorite...... and then digging down to their souls against the best team in the league to fight out a win is the opposite of luck. If you think it is you are the dreamer.
Wow, a two game sample size.
They should give the MVP award to Tua right now. No need to watch the rest of the season play out.

Only Teddy isn’t even in the protocol. He was removed due to the new Tua rule. Thy say he stumbled.
NFL PR stunt. The analyst literally said he passed all the concussion tests buts out...okay

Again, let me reiterate if the Dolphins put Tua out there without Armstead than McDaniel is dumb as a ****. Take the Vikings lost as a non conference loss and get healthy. It’s ****ing easy. Get healthy.
It’s the NFL. Nobody’s healthy after week 1. You have to go all out to get every win you can.

Back
Top Bottom