TUA INJURY UPDATE THREAD | Page 114 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TUA INJURY UPDATE THREAD

We're super bowl favorites with him... As long as he can avoid injury, the oline plays perfect, the Coach calls the right plays, all his weapons are healthy, etc etc etc
You're telling me you don't think he gives us the best chance at winning?

If the guy is that fragile, which I don't believe (though it may not matter if that is the perception of "observers"), we need to just move on now. It doesn't matter if you have superman on the roster, if he can't play him because you are afraid he might get hit.

Ignoring the wart on the lady's face -- the phucked up oline -- is a great way to analyze and comment on football.

A deer in the headlights is very different than what you are backtracking here. Not sure you really watch the game today
I was pissed after the game. Give me a break. Stop telling me I didn't watch the f'in game. Been watching for damn near 50 years. You want to test my knowledge of this team???

Imagine when Tua gets hit, takes a few seconds to catch his breath. Some bozo using video will deem him unable to return... if that **** happens I will be done with this league.

Show me where I mentioned Tua. Looks like someone just had an agenda.
Lol your post was in direct response to someone saying "stop making Tua into Marino"...

marinobestever said:
Listen the bottom line is the team just isnt that good. Please all of you STOP making Tua to be Dan Marino its really getting exhausting. If ANYONE on here doesn't think we were lucky to be 3-0 to start and NOT 1-2? Youre dreaming...

You wrote:
Flipping the switch and scoring 4 TDs in the fourth qtr to come back from 21 down against a SB favorite...... and then digging down to their souls against the best team in the league to fight out a win is the opposite of luck. If you think it is you are the dreamer.

Imagine when Tua gets hit, takes a few seconds to catch his breath. Some bozo using video will deem him unable to return... if that **** happens I will be done with this league.
This is going to happen and it won’t just be Tua. This , along with officiating incompetence is going to ruin the game.

Back
Top Bottom