TUA INJURY UPDATE THREAD | Page 115 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TUA INJURY UPDATE THREAD

I was pissed after the game. Give me a break. Stop telling me I didn't watch the f'in game. Been watching for damn near 50 years. You want to test my knowledge of this team???
Just use your words correctly. Even though we were critical of his first outing and he wasn’t that good, and he didn’t get help, if you actually watched the game and him he didn’t look lost at all. He battled every snap. He just couldn’t deliver. Watch Josh Rosen games and you’ll see the definition of a deer in headlights

Just use your words correctly. Even though we were critical of his first outing and he wasn’t that good, and he didn’t get help, if you actually watched the game and him he didn’t look lost at all. He battled every snap. He just couldn’t deliver. Watch Josh Rosen games and you’ll see the definition of a deer in headlights
I basically agree with you. Pretty sure I was just responding to criticism on the oline. I put a lot of that on Skylar because it was his first time in an NFL game. Plus Armstead went out and they were already without Jackson. We're all good here. Sometimes, we have to use this forum to vent.

Lol your post was in direct response to someone saying "stop making Tua into Marino"...

marinobestever said:
Listen the bottom line is the team just isnt that good. Please all of you STOP making Tua to be Dan Marino its really getting exhausting. If ANYONE on here doesn't think we were lucky to be 3-0 to start and NOT 1-2? Youre dreaming...

You wrote:
Flipping the switch and scoring 4 TDs in the fourth qtr to come back from 21 down against a SB favorite...... and then digging down to their souls against the best team in the league to fight out a win is the opposite of luck. If you think it is you are the dreamer.

"Their" is plural and was in reference to his comment about the team not being good and just getting lucky.....the entire premise to my response.

MSNBC's Tiffany Cross says the NFL's handling of Tua's concussion proves "white NFL coaches" don't care about "black bodies."
Not surprising. Do you expect anything different from trash MSNBC?? If they weren't race-hustling they would have nothing to talk about.

Back
Top Bottom