Tua looking like a tank. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua looking like a tank.

It's not Tua
What do you mean that’s not Tua? He was definitely at Terron’s event and that’s clearly him. Now whether or not the pic is photoshopped is a different story.

Tua not wanting to be thrown around by those 330lb defense tackles any more...
He's not wanting to be able to run away from them anymore either by the looks of it.

fat albert cartoons comics GIF

They won't be throwing him around like a rag doll anymore. Positive in my opinion.

It’s amazing to me how the narrative changes. “Tua needs to protect himself and not extend plays”. Which I agree with, but now Tua puts on substantial weight (which I believe muscle) and now you think it’s a bad look? Last time I checked, Tua has never been one to look to scramble. So why are people worried if he’s slower? I don’t think he will be slower for the record. If he is though, I’ll take a little slower Tua if it means heavier and less chance of being thrown around as easily.

It’s amazing to me how the narrative changes. “Tua needs to protect himself and not extend plays”. Which I agree with, but now Tua puts on substantial weight (which I believe muscle) and now you think it’s a bad look? Last time I checked, Tua has never been one to look to scramble. So why are people worried if he’s slower? I don’t think he will be slower for the record. If he is though, I’ll take a little slower Tua if it means heavier and less chance of being thrown around as easily.
Tua is a passing QB, not a running QB. No one ever expected Marino to run the ball and he certainly had a great career. I don’t care if Tua never runs out of the pocket. I prefer he throw the ball away if no one is open and avoid getting hit.

The Dolphins need him healthy and on the field. They don‘t need him taking off and running just to appease some people who seem to think a QB is only good if he can run as well as pass.

Jared Lorenzen lol. His trainer Nick Hicks reported that he hands down is the strongest he’s ever been. Including, having way more arm strength. He said that Tua has 10% body fat.

Tua trainer is either a liar or the anti-Tua crowd owes him an engraved apology for lying about him being "fat".

Back
Top Bottom