Tua looking like a tank. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua looking like a tank.

Is that really him? That is not a good look for a QB.

Explain how?

Since when is having a strong lower-base and (allegedly) being at 10% body fat a bad thing or somehow a bad look?

It's as if some have never seen someone of Samoan ancestry before. And just incessantly search for the needle in the haystack to complain about.

It’s amazing to me how the narrative changes. “Tua needs to protect himself and not extend plays”. Which I agree with, but now Tua puts on substantial weight (which I believe muscle) and now you think it’s a bad look? Last time I checked, Tua has never been one to look to scramble. So why are people worried if he’s slower? I don’t think he will be slower for the record. If he is though, I’ll take a little slower Tua if it means heavier and less chance of being thrown around as easily.
He’s pretty elusive in the pocket. If he loses some speed because he put on some dough he’s gonna get
Explain how?

Since when is having a strong lower-base and (allegedly) being at 10% body fat a bad thing or somehow a bad look?

It's as if some have never seen someone of Samoan ancestry before. And just incessantly search for the needle in the haystack to complain about.
he looks fat in the photo. Wouldn’t that affect his quickness? He’s pretty good at moving and spinning in the pocket. More weight could slow that down and lead to more sacks etc.

Tua just working with weights to add muscle, don't think it will affect his escapable-ability or speed much.

This idea that Tua's doesn't need to extend plays is rubbish but he does need to protect himself better and not let defenders use his momentum against him, know when plays are doomed and throw that ball out of bounds. Tua let himself get caught in some bad situations and let his head bounce off the turf.

Last year our defense was scored on often hopefully that is not the case this year, give Tua a different mindset and not think he has to score every time he is on the field.

Is Usos slang for AFC East and Bloodline slang for SB Winning QBs?

Roman Reigns Sport GIF by WWE

Idc, how he looks. He’ll be ready wk 1. I hope he never takes a snap this preseason. Whatever keeps him away from injury when things matter is all I care about.

Tua is a passing QB, not a running QB. No one ever expected Marino to run the ball and he certainly had a great career. I don’t care if Tua never runs out of the pocket. I prefer he throw the ball away if no one is open and avoid getting hit.

The Dolphins need him healthy and on the field. They don‘t need him taking off and running just to appease some people who seem to think a QB is only good if he can run as well as pass.
You make it sound like I’m not arguing the same point you are lol

Back
Top Bottom