Tua named starter | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua named starter

The fins are going to see what they have in Tua through the rest of the season. If he shows he is a china doll or not as talented as expected they will be in position to draft another qb next year. It looks like there may be a handful of really good qbs to pick in the draft next year. Still wish they would have kept Rosen.

I don’t get why people are talking about Trevor Lawrence in a Tua thread. What does a college QB have to do with our franchise QB? Lawrence will never be a Miami Dolphin. If he is crazy enough to declare for the draft this year he will be a NYJ and watch his career burn up in the dumpster fire that is their franchise like all the other guys before him.
Tua wont be a "franchise" QB thats my whole argument...that being said i agree the ONLY chance Lawrence doesnt make it is if hes a Jet...that team is cursed!

Let's get Calloway activated within 3 weeks here.. get some more speed on the field

The fins are going to see what they have in Tua through the rest of the season. If he shows he is a china doll or not as talented as expected they will be in position to draft another qb next year. It looks like there may be a handful of really good qbs to pick in the draft next year. Still wish they would have kept Rosen.
Rosen really, please explain. The Tampa Bay practice squad player? Hell don't you think Dallas, or Cleveland would inquire with their situations right now. We moved on and for good reason.

Tua wont be a "franchise" QB thats my whole argument...that being said i agree the ONLY chance Lawrence doesnt make it is if hes a Jet...that team is cursed!
And you knows this how? It can't be all the college film that you watched of him because that s*** don't lie. Or are you a surgeon that has the knowledge on severe injuries for professional players, not that either huh. I guess it's just your opinion, that's not even an educated guess because you have no reasoning to have that stance other than a concern about his injury.

The only injury Tua suffered that is worth mentioning is the hip dislocation and it was simply a freak accident. Brees tore the rotator cuff in his throwing arm twice and went on to win a SB and have a HoF career in NO. Pretty sure the two ankle sprains Tua suffered aren’t even worth mentioning in comparison. The reality is that both Burrow and Herbert missed chunks of a season due to injuries while in college as well. Getting hurt is the worst part of the game, but it happens.

I see a lot of the media bashing the move because of how Fitz has been playing. Most of them are flat out ridiculous like Dan Orlovsky saying we have a terrible offensive line. Have you watched the games?

I can understand it if you have watched and said ok, well we haven't been able to run the ball very well, BUT to say its been bad is just plain stupid considering how bad it was last year.

This has been the plan all along and we are gonna ride with Tua from this point forward. All the haters and naysayers can say whatever they want, but once those TD's start coming in bunches they are going to shut up real quick.

Back
Top Bottom