Tua named starter | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua named starter

I feel this is very interesting timing, an occurrence that is quite rare in the league. Fitz has been playing “ok”, not terrible (but we all know there have been plays that have been left on the field). And the team has won 2 straight. Obviously we’re all for the switch, but it is unusual given what has happened recently. I wonder if this is 100% Flores/Gailey or if Ross has turned up the pressure on Flores on this front.

I feel this is very interesting timing, an occurrence that is quite rare in the league. Fitz has been playing “ok”, not terrible (but we all know there have been plays that have been left on the field). And the team has won 2 straight. Obviously we’re all for the switch, but it is unusual given what has happened recently. I wonder if this is 100% Flores/Gailey or if Ross has turned up the pressure on Flores on this front.

i would say its 100% common sense

I think Tua has outplayed Fitz in practice for many many weeks, and they just wanted to wait for the right moment.

Back
Top Bottom